Chapter 127

Xie Jun handed the painting he found to Chen Xuan: “Mr. Chen, this is the painting.”

He appeared very humble, not what many people thought, as a professor of traditional Chinese painting, he deliberately made public in front of Chen Xuan.

He is just a professor at the Xi’an Academy of Fine Arts, and the standard of Chinese painting is indeed not low.

But throughout Daxia, at the level of Chinese painting, he was better than him. Although not very much, there are still some.

He is at most a master of Chinese painting, but above the master, there is still a master Danqing!

What is a master?

The paintings made are endowed with soul, and they are self-contained and do not stick to the so-called technique.

Looking at mountains is not mountains, and looking at water is not water.

The essay outlines, what I think in my mind, is all displayed in this line, or in a small space.

At this level, that is the real entrance!

Although I haven’t seen Chen Xuan painting Chinese paintings, from his calligraphy yesterday and today’s sketches, it can be seen that Chen Xuan must have a good level of Chinese painting.

Guiding yourself is absolutely sufficient.

Chen Xuan looked at it for a while and said, “There is nothing wrong with the painting. Your troubles should be recent. This is a problem that arises after the creation has reached a certain bottleneck.”

“Right.” Xie Jun nodded: “It’s the most recent problem, every time I don’t know where to write.”

Chen Xuan said: “In this way, you can simply draw it and I will take a look.”

Xie Jun was a little embarrassed: “Will you delay Teacher Chen’s lecture?”

“It happens that I also want to talk about Chinese painting. I think your level is not low, and it happens to be borrowing your works. I will tell them.”

“Thank you Teacher Chen.” Jie Jun was a little excited.

Tao Yuan quickly got up: “I’ll study ink.”

Yu Qian said peacefully: “I’m preparing paint.”

Lu Qingshan: “Teacher Chen, let’s paint here, this table is big.”

The three old men prepared familiarly.

Although they are calligraphers, they also know many painters.

Many painters will ask them to mention words after they finish painting.

Everyone looked at the three old men who were busy before and after, and they secretly smacked their tongues.

It was Chen Ge that allowed the presidents of the two calligraphy associations to be so hands-on.

The drawing paper, paint, and paintbrush are all ready.

Chen Xuan walked down and said, “Come on, draw anything.”

Xie Jun picked up the pen, pondered a little, and then finished the pen.

He used gouache, lightly stained with paint, and started a few random strokes, and a mountain leaped onto the paper.

A few more strokes followed, and the ancient trees fell on the mountain overlapping near and far.

Chen Xuan nodded slightly from the side. This person has a solid foundation and has a good grasp of the shade of ink.

The shape and beauty of the mountains and trees are very good.