Chapter 34

After Chen Xuan drained the bean sprouts, he brought a bowl of water and a toothpick.

“At the time, Lafayette Cixi loved this stuffed bean curd.”

“I said this dish is exquisite, but I’m not talking about it casually.”

Chen Xuan smiled, holding the bean sprouts in his left hand and the toothpick in his right hand, and said: “The thin bamboo sticks must be soaked in salt water first, in order to borrow some flavor and make them smoother. Then, carefully move the toothpick from the middle of the bean sprouts. Go through and let the bean sprouts become empty in the middle.”

“When the bean sprouts are empty, then stuff the very finely chopped ham into the heart of the bean sprouts. How thin is the ham? As thin as hair! Which piece of ham is used? Take the top and steam it with honey!”

“A pound of bean sprouts is enough to use two or two hams.”

“As for how to make it? It is also very particular. The ancients used the bamboo skewers and shredded ham to pass through the bean sprouts, and then only the bamboo skewers were pulled out, and the shredded ham was stuffed into the bean sprouts. There is another kind of shredded ham with minced chicken. , Poke directly into the bean sprouts heart. This trick requires sharp eyes and steady hands.”

“When the minced chicken and ham are stuffed in, then stir-fry this plate of bean sprouts in clear oil. This stuffed bean curd is finished!”

“This dish is too tossing, so even Galeries Lafayette couldn’t eat it often.”

“The people of Confucius Mansion in Shandong Province set up a yamen for this dish, called the’Pinch Bean Sprouts Bureau’. The people in the bureau, regardless of other things, specialize in serving mung bean sprouts, and gave it a particularly elegant name. It’s called douchu. What is it? It’s a slim grass stem.”

As Chen Xuan explained, he jabbed his toothpicks very quickly.

Mung bean sprouts are not much thicker than toothpicks. If you don’t pay attention to your hands, you can damage the bean sprouts.

This kind of delicate work, in his hands, is simply unbelievable.

After hearing his explanation, everyone was dumbfounded.

“Yong Dou Yu… is this done?”

“I’m fucking cracked. Who came up with such a perverted dish?”

“Brother Chen, I was wrong, 2888, it is simply a price of conscience!”

“Just like this one dish, let alone two thousand and eighty, I don’t think there is anything wrong with twenty-eight!”

“I don’t have much culture, I will send you a sentence Damn!”

“The bean sprouts are so thin… Give me a magnifying glass, I can’t even poke in!”

Chen Xuan spent ten minutes on a plate of bean sprouts, and he was all poked.

And this is just foreplay, the main show has just begun!

In the lobby of the hotel, there are a few people who are not anxious.

They are also watching Chen Xuan in the live broadcast room.

First, they were amazed when they learned of the angelfish’s practice.

At this moment, they learned about the method and origin of this stuffed bean curd, and they admired it even more.

At this moment, they stared attentively, for fear of missing a detail.

Chen Xuan put the prepared minced chicken aside and fetched the honey-steamed ham.

“Huh!”

Grabbing the handle of the knife, Chen Xuan said: “This ham must be cut thin enough, thinner than hair!”

“This requires sufficient skill in the knife, without more than ten years of experience, that is why you don’t want to cut such a ham.”

It was very difficult for him to say, but he did not hesitate to raise the knife in his hand.

Everyone wondered how thin the ham, which was thinner than the hair, was.

Soon, they knew.

“Huh!”

Chen Xuan didn’t even look at it, and cut it straight down.

Then squeeze it with his hand and place it in front of the camera to show it.

The cameraman focused the lens on his finger.

Everyone could see clearly, on his finger, there was a red ham that was as thin as a hair.

If the lens is not high-definition enough, it may not be visible.

“Damn, this horse was cut with a knife?”

“Kneel to Brother Chen!”

“Brother Chen, smoke a man!”

“I suspect that Brother Chen is humble…This sword skill will never be achieved in more than ten years. Anyway, when I was learning to cook, those chefs who had worked for more than 20 years couldn’t cut such shreds of ham. ”

Chen Xuan shook the shredded ham in his hand: “It’s almost enough to cut it so thin.”

He put down the shredded ham and continued cutting.

“DaDaDa~”

The kitchen knife is in hand, like a phantom.

The skill of the knife quickly cut this piece of ham into a pile of shreds.

The camera shot up, and everyone could see clearly.

Almost every shredded ham has the same thickness.

It is difficult to distinguish the difference with the naked eye, even if it is measured with a ruler, the difference cannot be measured.

“The side dishes are all ready, the last step is to dip the shredded ham into the minced chicken and stuff it into the bean sprouts.”

Chen Xuan left bean sprouts in his left hand and shredded ham in his right hand, rolled in the minced chicken and poked into the bean sprouts.

This step is the most difficult.

The bean sprouts are just so thick. The shredded ham with minced chicken is not much thinner than the bean sprouts. It is very difficult to stuff them in and requires a lot of patience.

However, this kind of labor-consuming work is very easy in Chen Xuan’s hands.

He almost didn’t need to aim, the hand holding the shredded ham was sent forward, and it steadily plunged into the bean sprouts.

Then all he needs to do is to keep repeating this behavior.

And this kind of prudent work is also a moment of admiration for everyone watching.

[Mao] I rewarded 10 Buddhas who jumped over the wall and left a message: Mr. Chen, this recipe for stuffed beans, my father Lu Yuan is willing to bid for 1 million.
At this moment, a big reward floated by.

Everyone looked dizzy.

Another big boss who buys recipes at sky-high prices! .