Chapter 70

SNOWEMPRESS
HOME
LIBRARY
REQUEST A NOVEL
JOIN DISCORD
ABOUT
MY ACCOUNT
USER SETTINGS
LOGOUT
LIBRARY

FALOO NOVEL

KOREAN NOVEL

Home   Metropolis: I Am a Full-Time Professional, Attracting Worldwide Attention  Chapter 70
Prev
Next
OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 70

At this time, it was seven o’clock.

After Chen Xuan finished cooking the porridge, it was half past six. At that time, he started to stand and walk. It was indeed half an hour later.

However, there are not many people at this point, and many of them work night shifts. They are not in good spirits and do not pay much attention.

And under the reminder of this barrage, everyone later realized that half an hour had passed!

“I took a look, it’s really been half an hour.”

“Brother Chen, don’t you have sore legs?”

“I can’t stand in this position for half a minute. Can you resist for half an hour?”

“I suspect that there is an invisible stool under Chen Ge Pigu.”

“Awesome, for the first time I found out that Brother Chen still has a foundation for practice.”

Brother Chen didn’t feel anything.

His physical fitness now explodes, coupled with the experience of stubbing, half an hour is nothing to him.

The Zama step in the morning is purely to be fresh and pass the time.

“It’s 35 minutes!”

“Forty minutes!”

“A batch of hanging, it’s been 50 minutes!”

“If it weren’t for Brother Chen’s hair moving and eyes blinking, I really suspect that this is a static state!”

Blink, half past seven.

Chen Xuan has been standing for a full hour. During this hour, his body remained motionless and as stable as Mount Tai.

Wu Tong looked dumbfounded: “He stood for an hour in the early morning?”

“Is it difficult to zamabu?” Jiang Ting asked curiously.

“It’s difficult.” The observer was a professor named Xu Chengzhou. He nodded and said: “I have done a topic before, about our Kung Fu in Daxia. It was also the same time I visited many boxing gyms. I have some basic understanding of kung fu. I remember a master told me that if you want to learn martial arts, you must learn to walk first. This step refers to the horse step. Moreover, Chen Xuan’s horse step stance is similar to that of the master’s. The posture is almost exactly the same, very standard. I have tried it before, but I can’t stand at all, and I lose my balance when I squat down.”

“Not to mention, like Chen Xuan, one stop is an hour, even the master I know who has practiced martial arts for more than ten years can’t do it.”

“Brother Chen is so hungry?”

“The peerless expert is by my side!”

“Brother Chen, let’s open the library to accept apprentices, I am the first to sign up and pay the tuition fee!”

At this point, the online live streaming room started to rise.

Netizens opened the program and saw Chen Xuan standing there. They thought it was quite interesting. After watching the barrage for a while, they realized that he actually stood for an hour?