Chapter 123

For a moment, Chen Xuan’s emotions have accumulated to a very full level.

I saw him pick up the pen and drop the calligraphy.

It looks like an iron book and a silver hook again, with a crown of elegance of the past and the present.

With Chen Xuan falling one by one, Tao Yuan and the two have long been intoxicated.

The brush has become Chen Xuan’s vent to express his emotions. Even a few simple words can make up his meaning.

What he wrote is nothing else, but the poem that he wrote yesterday to encourage learning.

The same poem, written with chalk, and written with this brush, have two completely different effects.

When the last sentence of “the young and strong don’t work hard, the boss is sad” is written, everyone seems to see a picture, a sad picture of ordinary people who have achieved nothing from a teenager to a white head.

After the last stroke fell, Chen Xuan put the brush in the inkstone, let out a sigh of relief, and looked at the poem in front of him, very satisfied.

Under the master-level calligraphy, he has an almost paranoid intuition about writing.

He can use his pen to replace his mind, and use the front of his pen to paint all his thoughts and thoughts in one stroke.

“Good word!”

In the courtyard, the old man exclaimed.

The grandson stared straight at the side, as if his whole body and mind were caught in this poem. It was the old man’s words that awakened him.

“Grandpa, this word…looks good.” Grandson muttered to himself.

“It’s a bit of insight to be able to see good looks.”

The old man laughed, then looked at the words on the paper again, and said: “Only with this picture, he can call everyone Hanmo!”

Sun Tzu’s eyes widened: “Han Mo…everyone?”

“Grandpa, he seems to be about the same age as me…”

“Humph!” The old man snorted: “Same age as you, look at people, look at you!”

“I……”

The old man didn’t bother to pay attention to the grandson, and continued to read the words, the more he read, the more emotional he became.

Sun Tzu was heartbroken, but he was still curious. After all, everyone Hanmo is not qualified for this title.

The so-called Hanmo refers to calligraphy.

The word “everyone” can be regarded as a master or a master.

Hanmo everyone is at the top level in the field of calligraphy.

There will be no more than one hundred people who are qualified to be called Hanmo.

Excluding those who are selling fame and fishing reputation, they will have to cut half.

And now, grandpa told himself that the calligraphy level of the young man in his twenties was at the same level as his grandpa, and his grandson was a little unacceptable.

“Hey.” The old man suddenly sighed slightly: “A lot of talented people come out from generation to generation!”

“Grandpa, can’t you make a mistake? He is so young…”

“Do you think Grandpa is dim-eyed?”

“I didn’t mean that…” Sun Tzu said, “But you said, I can make a copy of form at my age, it is considered savvy…”