Chapter 124

The school motto represents the philosophy of a school.

But not every school has a school motto.

For example, Peking University has no school motto.

Listening to this Director Hu’s words, Chen Xuan didn’t know how to respond for a while.

These words and this sentence were written for the students to help them understand calligraphy more easily.

Never thought of making money from this.

In fact, he does not have a very objective and clear understanding of the value of calligraphy.

“This…give me some time, I’ll call you back when I turn around.”

“I’m sorry, Teacher Chen, it’s a bit tricky to decide on such an important matter over the phone. Why not, let’s talk in person, ~ what do you think?”

“I……”

“We will go to Magic City today. It won’t take you too much time. Do you think you can spare half an hour to meet with us?”

For this reason, Chen Xuan is not easy to refuse, so he said: “You are here-call me.”

“Okay.” Hu Ke smiled, contented.

After hanging up the phone, Chen Xuan just turned around, and after two steps, the phone rang again.

Chen Xuan is a little bit painful, why is this scene a bit familiar?

“Hello, Mr. Chen, I am the head of the Daxia District of Christie’s Auction House, and my name is Zhao Xinde.”

“Hello.” Chen Xuan felt that the call was a bit inexplicable, and asked, “Is there anything to do with me?

Zhao Xinde said: “We hope to obtain the agency auction rights for these two calligraphy works of Mr. Chen.”

“Let’s talk about it, I have something to do now.”

After sending the call, Chen Xuan directly mute the phone, so as not to keep shaking again for a while.

He came over, and Zhou Chengli came over after the phone call.

Zhou Chengli looked at Chen Xuan. He hadn’t figured out how to speak. Chen Xuan had already picked up the poem on the table beside him: “Principal Zhou, what do you think of this character? If you can, just use it. .”

Zhou Chengli’s gaze fell on this poem, the words were really good, and the sense of the old picture that did nothing to accomplish nothing came to his face.

“Teacher Chen, wait for me.”

Zhou Chengli didn’t nod directly, but turned around and walked outside the classroom and dialed Lu Qingshan’s number.

After Lu Qingshan made the call to Zhou Chengli, he immediately urged his grandson to take himself to the airport as soon as possible. He wanted to go to the magic city immediately and get this writing!

Don’t care about the amount, as long as it can be won, he will also give it to the sky-high price!

At this age, money is a number to him. What is spent is called money, and if it is not spent, it is paper.

As soon as I got out of the courtyard, the phone rang before I got into the car.

He took it out to see, Zhou Chengli called.

Seeing the call notes, Zhou Chengli suddenly panicked.

Wouldn’t it… be boarded first, right?

Tao Yuan bought it?