Chapter 90

Recently, cities are striving to create civilized cities.

They are also fighting in Jinling City. If nothing else, they will definitely be able to get the title of Civilized City.

Except for civilized cities, their police are actually only one thing most concerned about.

That is the crime rate.

The district police station has an assessment every year, and the crime rate and detection rate must reach a standard.

If you fail to meet the standard, you have to be criticized.

The assessment of the district police station is also issued by the Municipal Bureau.

Therefore, at the end of the year, all police stations are worried.

Especially in some district police stations next to the provincial and municipal borders, the crime rate in such places is generally higher than that in other places.

Jiangbei District belongs to such an area.

Twenty or thirty kilometers north of Jiangbei is the junction of Jinling City and Huizhou Province.

Pushing forward for ten years, this place is actually very messy.

Bloody needles that have been injected can often be seen in public toilets, and gangsters can be seen everywhere. Walking into the alleys, girls in shorts beckon pedestrians at the door of the shampoo rooms on both sides.

This is the most common scene in this film more than ten years ago.

In recent years, public security has become better and better, but there are still some crimes.

Their police station ranks in the bottom of several districts in the city almost every year.

This is not to blame for them, even if their work has been done very well, they still cannot avoid these situations from happening.

Moreover, the police force has always been insufficient, and this is not just the situation at their police station.

Police stations in almost all places are very tense.

So in many cases, a policeman has to deal with many things at the same time and be responsible for several cases.

This is why Chen Xuan has only been working as an auxiliary police for half a day, and he has attracted so many calls.

The telephone numbers of the directors of other districts in this city, and the telephone numbers of the directors of other cities in this province.

Everyone has one purpose, which is to get people!

To snatch Chen Xuan over.

This is not just to join in the fun, but a decision after careful study.

As a policeman with at least 20 years of police experience, they have just one feeling after watching Chen Xuan’s live video of this morning.

This is a senior!

If you ignore Chen Xuan’s age, this horse is a predecessor in the police world!

As long as the thief he found, no one could escape.

The most terrifying thing is not to catch the thief, but his horrible eyes!

Among the 16 thieves, more than half were spotted by Chen Xuan before stealing.

When they succeeded, they were immediately caught by Chen Xuan.

So when they watched the group of netizens say something like “catastrophe” and “walking Conan” in the barrage, they just smiled faintly.