Chapter 112

The two old men had no pretensions and took the initiative to shake hands with Chen Xuan: “Mr. Chen, admiring your name for a long time, admiring your name for a long time.”

Chen Xuan quickly shook his head modestly, not daring to hold big.

Regardless of age or status, Chen Xuan can’t afford the praise of the two of them.

Those who teach others should be respected.

What’s more, these two are still the top people in the education industry.

Without virtue, one cannot achieve this position.

Moreover, the two of them did not have a sense of arrogance and domineering, this attitude also made Chen Xuan very comfortable.

“Principal Zhou, Director Shen, let’s sit down.” Chen Xuan greeted.

“Call me Teacher Shen.” Shen Ping said: “I have been a teacher for more than ten years.”

Compared to the director, he prefers people to call him a teacher.

Sitting in the position of director over the years has also made him miss even more of his time as a teacher.

At least not so many intrigues.

“Ms. Shen.” Chen Xuan yelled, and didn’t ask them what they were doing.

No need to ask, he knows.

Last night, the program team sent out a list.

There are dozens of schools on the list, and what Qin Tao said to him is that he has given him the right to choose the school for the next professional challenge.

When he saw on the Internet that so many schools gave him an olive branch, he was quite surprised and felt very honored at the same time.

And on that list, there is Mordu University.

The two appeared in their own home today, the purpose of which was obvious.

“Mr. Chen…”

“Call me Xiao Chen.”

“Okay, then I won’t see the outside.”

The two of them were smiling, and they were also happy, Chen Xuan’s attitude towards them, they felt it.

It seems that this trip to Lingxian should be very smooth.

Shen Ping didn’t mean anything, and directly stated his intentions: “We heard that your next profession to be challenged is a teacher. I came here specifically to invite you to come to our magic city conference to complete this challenge.”

Zhou Chengli said: “I contacted Director Qin of the program group and asked about the rules. He said that the choice is ultimately yours, so we also hope that you can choose our school.”

Chen Xuan hummed, of course he has the choice.

The program group does not dare to choose randomly, this is an offensive thing.

He also asked last night what position he would take in the university and what subjects he taught.

However, the program group asked three questions, but the question was that it was not until the day of the challenge, so it was kept secret for the time being.

“For this kind of thing, it is enough for the two teachers to speak on the phone. There is no need to make a special trip.” Chen Xuan said: “But I still appreciate the two teachers. It is my honor to be able to work in Magic University. .”

The two quickly stood up again, shaking Chen Xuan’s hand for a while: “Xiao Chen, thank you very much.”

“We should be honored. When we came this time, we are actually ready to be rejected by you.”