Chapter 49

This month, Chen Xuan has grown a lot.

It is said that money is a man’s courage, which is not bad at all.

Money, to a certain extent, can be said to be the confidence of a man.

Although it is the last day, for Chen Xuan, there is no difference between today and yesterday.

At 8 o’clock in the evening, after finishing the last table of dishes, Chen Xuan took off his apron and washed his hands.

Li Aimin said: “Xiao Chen, today is the last day, I will cook a few more dishes later, let’s celebrate.”

“Row.”

Chen Xuan smiled, after tonight, the first challenge is completely over.

This month, Li Aimin’s cooking skills have also risen to a terrifying height.

Let him now go to a five-star hotel, to a Michelin three-star restaurant, as a chef is more than enough.

It is even more important to be admitted as a super chef.

So even if he doesn’t come after tomorrow, Li Aimin can come to this restaurant alone.

Half an hour later, Li Aimin brought up the cooked dishes one by one. At this time, a little girl of about twenty years old opened the door and walked in.

“Brother Chen!” The little girl yelled with a smile as soon as she entered the room. She saw a table of rich dishes and her eyes sparkled: “Ah, it’s too time for me to come back today.”

She walked over, picked up a piece of ribs with her hand and threw it into her mouth, chew, chew a few bites to eat, pretending to be an old-fashioned tone: “Oh, my dad’s cooking skills are getting better and better, Brother Chen, you adjust It’s so good.”

“Go, how can I talk.” Chen Xuan smiled.

This girl is Li Aimin’s daughter, Li Meng, a student of the Law Department of Jinling University.

After a while, several dishes were served on the table, and the whole family gathered in front of the table to eat supper.

It is not a particularly luxurious restaurant, with ordinary decoration and a few homely but very exquisite dishes, filling the whole restaurant with the atmosphere of family life.

Li Aimin asked: “Xiao Chen, this challenge is over, can you continue?”

As soon as this was said, all netizens kept their ears open and stared at Chen Xuan. They also wanted to know.

Chen Xuan hummed, “I must continue to challenge.”

Li Aimin asked: “Have you considered what to challenge?”

He doesn’t even ask Chen Xuan whether he can pass the assessment. This is nonsense.

If even Chen Xuan can’t pass the evaluation, really, the other 99 people are absolutely hopeless.

“Nothing.” Chen Xuan shook his head: “The first challenge is over. There is a week’s rest time. Don’t worry, then think about it slowly.”

Li Meng said: “Brother Chen, I have checked the rules of the program group. After early tonight, the channel for audience ratings will be announced. I will definitely call everyone in our class to vote for you!”

Chen Xuan smiled: “Then I will thank you in advance.”

“It’s so fast, it’s been a month in the blink of an eye.”

“This month, I watched Brother Chen come over. Alas, Brother Chen has grown up.”

“As soon as the early morning is over, I will vote for Brother Chen!”

“Regardless of the level of observers and professionals, since the audience voted for this level, I dare to say that Chen has the most votes and the highest score.

of! ”

After eating supper, Chen Xuan went straight back.

After returning home, Chen Xuan lay down and rested.

The other challengers couldn’t sleep at all.

For the 19 challengers who chose the chef, every minute of the last day was difficult.

These challengers, in their live broadcast room, have about 300,000 online data every day.

This is actually a very high number. Even for anchors who specialize in live broadcasting, few can guarantee an average of 300,000 online per day.

However, compared with Chen Xuan’s stable online tens of millions every day, their data is not even counted as his younger brother.

It was almost time to witness life and death. They all sat on their own sofas or chairs, quietly waiting for the early morning message.

However, as time passed by, the online presence in their live broadcast room became less and less.

Although they kept mentioning it during the daytime today, they hope that netizens can vote for them after the early hours of the morning.

But reality is always cruel.

At eleven o’clock, their live broadcast room was online, and there were only less than 50,000 left.

The online data of the entire program group also fell to 8 million.

However, Chen Xuan’s personal live broadcast room has four million online.

This contrast makes other challengers even more desperate.

It was 11:50 in the middle of the night.

The first hospital and nurse station of Jinling City.

Several nurses on night duty were rounds, and suddenly, an alarm sounded from the bed next to the door.

Xiaoxiao on the bed quickly grabbed her mobile phone and glanced at her in a daze. She immediately became energetic: “Ah, it’s almost early morning.”

Xiaoxiao’s father sat up from the escort bed: “Xiaoxiao, what’s the matter?”

Xiaoxiao stared at the phone and said, “It’s early in the morning, I want to vote for Brother Chen.”

The nurse in the ward round heard it and said quickly: “Oh, I forgot all about it.”

Fortunately, there are still ten minutes before the early morning, too late.

After checking the room, several young nurses took out their cell phones one after another, quietly waiting for the early morning message.

The same scene is now being staged all over the country.

It’s 11:55.

Five minutes before the early morning, Chen Xuan’s live broadcast room’s online suddenly began to skyrocket.

4 million online, in the blink of an eye, it has skyrocketed to 5 million!

This skyrocketing trend does not mean to stop in the slightest.

It’s eleven and fifty-nine.

Break 10 million online!

And when twelve o’clock came, the online had reached 12 million! .