Chapter 64

As he walked, he looked down and looked around, seeming to be looking for something.

Suddenly, he stopped, crouched in front of a stone, and handed the tea can to Wang Bin: “Help me hold it.”

When Wang Bin took the tea box, he saw Chen Xuan suddenly removed the stone in front of him.

Several young boys all gathered around, and netizens stared curiously, wondering how Chen Xuan wants to make money.

The stone pulled open for a moment, and some small bugs immediately appeared in the lens.

There are round watermelon worms, soft earthworms, and two red-headed centipedes.

The centipede crawled fast, crawling towards the feet of a little boy, the little boy was not afraid, and he had to step on it when he lifted his foot.

Chen Xuan’s eyes were quick and his hands were quick. He took a step before his right hand, and it was lightning fast. His index finger and thumb pinched the centipede’s head with great precision.

Then his left hand probed again and grabbed another centipede.

These two centipedes can have the length of chopsticks. After being grasped by Chen Xuan one hand one by one, they coiled around Chen Xuan’s fingers like this, looking extremely shocking.

“I’ll go, Brother Chen, you are poisonous, why are you catching centipedes!”

“Gan, I have intensive phobia, and my scalp is numb.”

“The courage is so big, centipedes dare to grab it with their hands, and a bite is not light.”

In the program group, Concubine Lin and Ying-Fu’s faces turned white after a sigh, and girls are most afraid of this kind of bugs with many writhing feet.

“What is he doing with the centipede?” Concubine Lin’s voice trembled a little.

Ma Jingyao smiled and said, “I see. No wonder he said that he came here to make money. It turned out to be such a thing.”

Li Lang didn’t quite understand: “What’s the matter?”

“Centipede.” Zhang Jianmin said: “The drugstore accepts centipede. This thing can be used as medicine, and the price is not cheap. We went to the mountain to catch it when we were on vacation when we were young.”

“Catch centipedes and sell them for money?” Wang Tao and the others were a little surprised. They grew up in the city since they were young. This is the first time I have heard of this kind of thing.

“I’ll go, is this all okay?”

“How much can a centipede sell for?”

“I just want to ask… If this is a bite, will the money earn enough for medical expenses?”

“So what can be done? There are so many ways for the villagers to make money.”

“We used to catch centipedes in our hometown. After Gu Yu, we would catch centipedes at night. For a while, centipedes will be caught and extinct.”

“Brother Chen has definitely practiced this technique. I was bitten by a dozen mouthfuls when I was a child before I practiced to this point. This is definitely a master!”

“People shouldn’t look good, Brother Chen is so professional in catching centipedes, so awesome.”

Chen Xuan pinched the two centipedes and said to Wang Bin, “Hand over the tea can.”

“Oh oh.”

Wang Bin opened the lid and handed it over, looking at Chen Xuan in surprise.

This thing, their group of native rural children dare not grasp it with their hands.

But the big stars from this city were caught so slippery.

Chen Xuan threw two centipedes into the jar, closed the lid, and continued searching.

“If you want to earn some pocket money, you can also catch a centipede, but it hurts to bite a person. You’d better use a stick to catch it.”

“Can this be sold for money?”

The eyes of Wu Bin suddenly lit up.

“Of course.” Chen Xuan said: “But it’s not expensive. A large centipede is only two and five dollars, and a small centipede is about one.”

“so much!”

The price shocked several little boys directly.

Two yuan is definitely a huge sum of money for them!

You can buy four bags of spicy strips in small packages!

I can buy a can for filling Coke!

They couldn’t help it at once, and when they found the stick, they started digging around for centipedes.

Chen Xuan was not afraid of them being bitten either. He kept a bottle of genetic potion for future use. If he was bitten, he would apply it and treat him in minutes.

Wang Bin also couldn’t help it, and gave the jar in his hand to Chen Xuan: “Uncle Chen, I will also catch the centipede. Here is it for you.”

“Be careful not to get bitten.”

“understood!”

Wang Binfei ran out as if, grabbed a tree stick and began to search.

Chen Xuan did not delay and continued to catch the centipede.

The oil, salt, sauce and vinegar for the next month will depend on these centipedes.

“Snapped!”

When Chen Xuan lifted a stone again, the sound of the system suddenly sounded in his head.

“[Dashan’s Blessing] is triggered, congratulations to the host for obtaining [Beastmaster Deterrence]”

[Beastmaster Deterrence]: A one-time ability. After you use it, you are the king of the beasts. Your breath makes the beasts tremble, your eyes frighten the beasts, and your instructions make the beasts crawl! .