Chapter 85

One more?

Dad looked at this super-large SUV, and then at his son.

Obviously, this car was also bought by him.

Grandpa didn’t like it. He didn’t say anything. When sitting in the co-pilot, he touched this and that, with a smile on his face and eyes.

Grandma blamed: “Xiaoxuan, what do you buy so many cars for? One is enough, you have to save the money, and you will need it later when you marry a wife.”

“This car is cheap, not much money.”

Chen Xuan flickered vigorously.

Grandma touched the leather seat of the car and said, “This car, don’t you say a few hundred thousand less?”

“Well, a little over one hundred thousand.”

“That’s not cheap.” Grandma said: “The two cars add up to 200,000.”

Chen Xuan said: “There is one more.”

“You bought three cars?”

“That’s right.” Chen Xuan quickly changed the subject: “Go and eat first.”

Along the way, grandma kept nagging, and Chen Xuan didn’t feel annoyed either.

Old people? It’s all like this.

I’ve been poor all my life, I’ve been suffering all my life, and got used to it.

Suddenly let them live a luxurious life, but they are not used to it.

What Chen Xuan can do is to have the material in place, at least not to say yes. What he wants to buy is not considered because of the price.

If that happens, it is Chen Xuan’s problem.

During the meal, Zhang Maocai and Datong praised Chen Xuan vigorously.

My mother was talking about something, not so good, she was already happy in her heart.

Complimenting her own son makes her happy more than complimenting her.

After eating, Zhang Maocai and the other two left.

Chen Xuan led his mother and the others, strolling around the city, and didn’t go back until the evening.

His G63 has been sent back, and many villagers were chatting outside the yard at night.

The main content of the chat is Chen Liusiqixuan.

All are full of envy and bragging.

At this time, Chen Xuan is absolutely not allowed to show up. Once he shows up, he waits to be called by the elders to ask questions in turn.

Such things as “I knew when I was a child that you will have a future when you grow up”, “How much money can you make in a month now”, “Who did you learn to cook with” and so on.

It wasn’t until eight o’clock in the evening that the villagers gradually dispersed.

However, Chen Xuan knew that this situation would have to last for several days at least.

On the next day, my father drove his mother to the county town to continue to see the shops.

Chen Xuan got on his coupe, and Rhubarb jumped into the co-driver.

“Moo~”

Brother Niu also followed.

Chen Xuan was so scared that he jumped out of the car hurriedly: “Brother Niu, if you can’t sit in this car, just stay at home and I’ll be back soon.”