Chapter 68

After finishing the call, Chen Xuan glanced at the live broadcast room, then looked at the drone, and said, “Dean Chen from the Magic Capital Medical College just called and has purchased wild ginseng. For those of you who could not buy it. Sorry, as for the gifts you just sent, you will send me a private message and I will return it to your account.”

People came here with wild ginseng, otherwise they would not give gifts or rewards.

He hasn’t bought it now, and he can’t feel at ease holding the money.

[Tongrentang]: Although it’s a pity that I didn’t buy them, these gifts are for Brother Chen. How can there be any reason to return the items?
[Lerentang] I rewarded 10 Buddhas jumping over the wall and left a message: Brother Chen, next time I go to the mountains to find wild ginseng, remember to keep it for me, I booked in advance!
Chen Xuan smiled and said: “Okay, dig it up again, I must keep it for you first.”

On the other side, the local tyrant’s WeChat group.

Hushanxing: Good deed, old wine, this kid is okay, so hungry.

Qiao Ye: If the wild ginseng is true, then he has no luck.

Professor: The wild ginseng is real, and it is not luck for him, but he has a solid understanding of it.

Three glasses of wine: How about it, did I introduce you well?

Hu Shanxing: His hand that killed the snake made my eyes shine. It was really awesome.

Qiao Ye: It’s really awesome. It’s not easy to make such a reaction in such a short period of time.

This group adds up to seven people, and the content of the usual chat and discussion, except for women, is still women.

But today, it was uncharacteristically. With the recommendation of three glasses of wine, everyone was discussing Chen Xuan.

Being in their small circle is really a very magical thing.

Chen Xuan put the wild ginseng in the house, and then returned to the kitchen.

He grabbed the purple ganoderma and washed it carefully.

After washing, grab the kitchen knife, “Swish” is just a few dollars.

“This… isn’t it going to be sold?”

“Sell? What are you kidding? My brother Chen is short of this money?”

“Will you get a nosebleed if you eat this way?”

“Brother Chen lives in this mountain village, because Mao is different from others?”

“A dish is only a few hundred yuan in raw materials, it’s really extravagant!”

“A few hundred yuan? You can’t settle the bill, kid? Do you know how much the five step snake is? If it is such a big one, if a villager catches it, someone will collect more than one thousand yuan!”

“Is this snake so expensive?”

“Nonsense, Big Brother Five Step Snake, you thought it was a Cauliflower Snake, it’s very expensive.”

“A meal…eating half of my salary?”

“Big guy earns four thousand a month? Damn, I’m so envious, when will I get four thousand a month!”

“…I suspect you are humiliating me.”

Chen Xuan poured the chopped Ganoderma lucidum into the pot and fry a few times: “The conditions are limited, so I don’t pay attention to the 640. There is a saying that high-end ingredients often only require the simplest cooking.”