Chapter 89

“Is that the bad guy?”

Concubine Lin’s voice broke the short silence.

Zhang Jianmin said solemnly: “This person definitely has a problem!”

“There must be a problem!”

“No problem what to run?!”

“Isn’t it special~ Is it a thief?”

“That’s not right, there is no one beside this person, what did he-steal?”

Everyone was at a loss.

But one thing they can be sure of.

This middle-aged man who ran away definitely had a problem.

Brother Zhang hit the steering wheel, stepped on the accelerator, and chased him up.

But seeing the man turned around and turned into a small alley, the car couldn’t chase him.

He parked the police car on the side of the road, pushed the door and jumped down, and heard the rhubarb calling from behind as soon as he was about to catch up.

He came back to open the car door again, and the rhubarb jumped down and chased in the direction of Chen Xuan.

Rhubarb’s speed was too fast, and it ran tens of meters in a few seconds.

Brother Zhang pulled out his baton and quickly followed behind.

“Stop!” Chen Xuan shouted.

The man didn’t pay any attention at all, just ran away. He looked back and saw that the policeman was getting closer and closer. He estimated that he would catch up with him in a while.

In a hurry, he didn’t care much. When he saw a pair of young women in front of him, he dashed forward and grabbed one of them with one hand, intending to take him hostage.

“Play this with me?”

Chen Xuan saw through his plan at a glance, wiped his right hand on his waist, and pulled out the baton in an instant, and then drew an arc of his arm, and his wrist shook slightly the moment he threw it out.

An inch of strength came from his wrist, and the swing stick in his hand shot at him in a straight line.

“call out!”

“Boom!”

The baton hit his right shoulder, Yang Zhen only felt that half of his shoulder was hit by a truck, and he even heard the sound of a broken bone.

He was beaten with a truncheon, and his feet were unbalanced and he staggered a few steps forward.

At the same time, Chen Xuan whispered in his heart: “Eight steps to catch the cicada!”

I saw that he moved his feet apart, and under a step, he appeared a few meters away instantly, as if he had shrunk the ground into an inch.

It took less than three seconds to cross the distance of more than 20 meters.

Yang Zhen steadied his body, and just raised his head, he heard a sound of wind coming behind him.

Turning his head to see, the young policeman did not know when he had come behind him.

Yang Zhen was stunned, what is this horse riding?

How does it run so fast?

Scud?

“Boom!”

Chen Xuan nuzzled Yang Zhen’s hair, pressed down and raised his right knee at the same time, it was a knee bump, and he suddenly made a sour bone breaking sound.