Chapter 62

If Chen Xuan is so confident, netizens are also interested.

“It’s too early to say, I haven’t dug it yet. If I can’t dug it for a while, wouldn’t it mean you slap yourself in the face?”

“I just want to know, how are you sure?”

“I don’t see any difference between this soil and other places.”

Although Chen Xuan couldn’t see the barrage, he guessed what the netizens thought at the moment.

He didn’t talk nonsense, lifted his hoe and started digging.

Netizens are staring.

“Depend on!”

“I saw the tip of bamboo shoots!”

“It’s tender and green, there are really winter bamboo shoots!”

Chen Xuan dug a few times, and a bunch of green shoots emerged from the soil.

Netizens were surprised when they saw it.

Actually let him dig it out.

And really, it’s here, it’s here.

It’s amazing.

Especially many people who grew up in the city, when they saw this scene, felt a little weird.

“I have seen the tip of the bamboo shoot.”

Chen Xuan smiled and continued digging.

“If it is the first time to dig bamboo shoots, even if you find winter bamboo shoots, it will be difficult to dig them out for a while.”

“Because winter bamboo shoots are not like spring bamboo shoots, spring bamboo shoots have their heads up, and some even half of their bodies are out of the soil. They just dug them out with a light dig.

But the winter bamboo shoots are all buried in the soil. ”

“Big winter bamboo shoots can even have arm length.”

“So you have to dig along the top of the winter bamboo shoots, dig out the soil on the top, and then vigorously swing the hoe to cut off the roots of the winter bamboo shoots, and then pry the hoe in the opposite direction.”

With that said, Chen Xuan shook his hoe abruptly, hoeing off the roots of the winter bamboo shoots steadily.

With a strong pry, the winter bamboo shoots were pried out of the soil.

The whole process takes only ten seconds.

When everyone saw it, there was a refreshing feeling.

Chen Xuan grabbed the winter bamboo shoot and shook it in front of the drone: “Like I did this, a winter bamboo shoot can be dug out intact. Isn’t it simple?”

“It’s so simple!”

“It will be done at a glance, and it will be discarded as soon as you study!”

“Paralysis, Brother Chen, are you clear-sighted? Can you find it through a layer of soil?”

“I want to know now, how did Brother Chen find it.”

“It is seriously suspected that the winter bamboo shoots were buried in advance (the head of a dog is a lifesaver).”

Wang Tao was also surprised: “His movements look very skillful.”

“What surprised me most was the process of finding winter bamboo shoots.” Ma Jingyao said: “My hometown is also in the countryside. I dug bamboo shoots when I was a child. Finding winter bamboo shoots is not an easy task, after all, it’s under the soil.”