Chapter 60

Pushing the door and walking in, Chen Xuan quickly got acquainted with the house.

The house is very large, with a courtyard at the front and rear, which can add up to more than 500 square meters.

Land is not valuable in the countryside, but living in a big house is really comfortable.

He went around the kitchen again, the kitchen was still earthen stove, wood-burning kind.

The program team installed cameras in various places in the house in advance, and several cameramen lived in another house in the village.

Usually there is no need to follow the filming. If Chen Xuan goes out, he will use the drone to track them directly, which greatly reduces their work.

After getting acquainted, Chen Xuan found the cameraman: “Where is the field? Where is my cow?”

He has to figure out everything first. Just coming here, the first few days are destined to be cumbersome.

After finishing these few days, the rest of the day will be easy.

“I’ll take you.”

The cameraman led him to the field. The field was half a hillside. Not far away was a bamboo forest. There was a pond under the bamboo forest.

The water in the pond is living water, drawn down from the mountain, and this field is irrigated by this pond.

The cow arranged by the program group is a grown-up buffalo on the edge of the field. It is very big.

“Mr. Chen, is there anything else? If nothing happens, we will go back first. In the next month, if you can’t hold on, you will find us.”

“good.”

After they left, Chen Xuan walked half a circle around the ridge and came to the water buffalo.

The water buffalo knelt down and sat on the muddy ground with its tail sweeping annoying flies.

“Brother Chen, Niu ignores you, I absolutely can’t bear it!”

“Ride up and teach it the correct way to be a cow!”

“A group of bad guys, do you want Brother Chen to be flew by the bull?”

Chen Xuan squatted on the ridge, and was not in a hurry to go back.

It’s only ten o’clock, and it’s still early for lunch.

And…there is no rice in the kitchen, so he has to think of a way if he wants to eat.

For 100 yuan, buying rice is definitely enough for a month.

But the problem is that it is too far away from the county seat and it is inconvenient to go back and forth.

The easiest way is to buy them directly from the villagers’ homes.

In addition to rice, there are dishes.

Just eat white rice, one meal is okay, the meal is definitely not enough, and no one can eat it.

He is now planning in his heart for the next month.

Although there are houses and fields, there is still a cow.

But the problem is that the fields are empty and overgrown with weeds. If you want to plant them, you have to weed them first.

Moreover, almost no fruits and vegetables can mature in a month. Planting is definitely a bonus, but it is a waste of time.

So there are two ways to get food, one is to buy it with money, and the other is to look for it in the mountains.

One hundred yuan is enough to buy some rice and seeds. This is unbelievable.

So I can only go up the mountain for mining.

And this cow…

Although he grew up in the countryside, he really hasn’t let any cattle.

Moreover, his family spoiled him, and he had never been allowed to do farm work.

However, I have never done anything like catching fish and prawns and digging out bird eggs.

After pondering for a while, Chen Xuan has already determined the fate of the three professional cards.

He glanced at the prestige value, his heart moved slightly, and the sound of the system rang in his ears.

“The designated occupation card is in effect, please confirm the occupation!”

“Occupation has been determined.”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Farmer (First glimpse of the door +)]”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Beast Tamer (First Glance +)]”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Hunter (First Peeking Path +)]”

After determining his career, Chen Xuan was promoted directly without saying a word.

“[Farmer] has been promoted to king.”

“[Beast Tamer] has been promoted to the god level.”

“[Hunter] has been promoted to gold.”

Only then did he discover that the top titles of each profession are still different.

[The King Farmer]: As a farmer, you are proficient in various farming tasks, and you can judge the specific situation based on the growth of the crops, not to mention raising cattle, chickens, and pigs. Even if the end of the world comes, you can survive under the ruins with your hands.
[God-level animal trainer]: This allows you to communicate with animals without barriers, and get their approval, Sao Nian!
[Golden Hunter]: The mountain is your back garden, and the forest is your second home. You are extremely sensitive to danger. You can find the habitat of beasts according to the environment. The traps you set up can easily catch the prey you want. You can climb a big tree in a very short time. Be able to… your body has unparalleled explosive power!
Chen Xuan’s mouth opened slightly.

Farmer…is that strong?

Can you feed yourself at the end of the world?

What a mess!

The abilities of the trainer and the hunter perfectly matched his inner imagination for the two.

An animal trainer can communicate with animals without barriers, which is equivalent to knowing animal language.

Ordinary animal trainers need to get familiar with animals for years and months, gain the trust of animals, and constantly repeat a password and an action to make the animals form memories.

This method is complicated and difficult, and it also requires a lot of patience.

And with the ability of a god-level beast trainer, you don’t need such trouble.

You only need to get close to the animal and touch the animal’s head to clearly understand the animal’s thoughts.

In Chen Xuan’s opinion, the hunter’s ability is even more perverted. With this ability, even if he is left in the mountains for a month, he will not die of starvation, and he can live very well.

He continued to click on [Randomly Triggered by Fixed Profession].

“[Randomly Triggered by Fixed Profession], please select a profession to trigger.”

After thinking about it, Chen Xuan chose the hunter.

“[Randomly Triggered by Fixed Profession] Triggering…”

“Successful trigger, congratulations to the host for obtaining [Blessing of Dashan]”

[Blessings of the mountains]: When you walk in the mountains, you will get the blessings of the mountains! Note: There is a chance to trigger the reward.
He stood up with a smile on his face, glanced at the buffalo, turned and walked towards the house.

“It’s getting late, get some food first.”