Chapter 75

After Brother Niu left, the drone followed.

“A visitor is coming?”

Everyone is curious, who is looking for Chen Xuan in the morning.

More curiously, can Brother Niu be able to pick up people?

After Brother Niu went out, he ran all the way.

A villager saw it and shouted: “Xiao Chen, your cattle ran away!”

Chen Xuan smiled and said: “It picks up someone, it’s okay.”

“Pick up?” The villager looked blank.

Chen Xuan was not idle either, but he promised Wang Bin to make a pot of snake soup for his father.

Catch the black snake out, chop off the head with a knife, peel the skin and remove the internal organs.

Skillful, like a work of art meticulously sculpted.

Within ten minutes, a snake was cut off by Chen Xuan and thrown into the pot.

This snake is big and fat enough to feed three people.

Throw it into the pot, cover the pot, the fire is stuffy.

He found the tea cup and washed it, poured a cup of hot water and set it aside, then took out his mobile phone to see if Brother Niu arrived.

On the screen, Brother Niu was still running wildly.

With a weight of more than a thousand catties, under such a rush, full of power.

Lin Huanhuan just got off the taxi, stood at the intersection of the highway and the village road, and looked up at Fengming Mountain in the distance.

“It’s so beautiful.”

Working in the city all the year round, I am used to seeing the high-rise buildings in the city, and suddenly seeing the blue sky, white clouds, green mountains and green water, which makes her feel relaxed and relaxed.

“DaDaDa~”

Just a few steps away, she heard a series of dense footsteps.

Looking up, a few hundred meters away, there was a shadow that was constantly magnifying in her eyes.

That is……

“Brother Niu?”

She recognized it.

“Brother Chen really asked Brother Niu to pick me up?”

Lin Huanhuan was a little surprised.

Brother Niu runs fast, and a distance of several hundred meters is a matter of ten seconds.

六四三   As the distance gets closer, she can also clearly and obviously feel the pressure brought to her by Niu Ge under such a burst.

“I found it!”

“Brother Niu!”

“Just ask, where can I buy such a mount?”

“It’s a good buy, but I don’t know how to train.”

“The man actually said 200,000 to buy Brother Niu? What kind of dream is he doing?”

“This kind of mount can’t be bought for 2 million!”

“Wait, Brother Niu, should you stop and brake!”

Brother Niu rushed all the way and didn’t mean to stop at all.

Lin Huanhuan’s tender face was a little pale, if he was hit, he would be able to fly out directly.

“Hullah!”