Chapter 114

After coming out of the hotel, they changed to an ordinary restaurant.

The atmosphere is much more normal this time.

Satiated with wine and food, everyone sits around a table and talks about everything.

After chatting, Zhang Dengke again.

“This is so real asshole.”

“I treat him as a classmate, and he treats me as a person?”

“I won’t be with him anymore.”

Zheng Feifei said, “Just know who it is anyway.”

“Look at Lao Chen, he is so famous now, and he doesn’t show up like him~”

“People and people are really-different.”

I don’t know who mentioned it. A group of people started chatting around Chen Xuan, and the Chen Xuan thief was embarrassed.

Some people said it was a bit flattering, and Chen Xuan was uncomfortable listening.

He thought for a while and said: “Everyone is classmates. If he really wants to bring those stars to see me, I will say in advance, as long as I have time, I will definitely not refuse. My principle is to save the emergency and not the poor. If you help He can make his career more prosperous, so I can help without him.”

Having said that, he paused and scanned everyone: “The same is true for you. If you really encounter trouble, as long as the fault is not with you, I will definitely help.”

Everyone smiled, they knew what Chen Xuan meant.

Helping the emergency does not help the poor.

Someone in your family is sick and can’t afford to pay for it for a while, I can lend you, even if you don’t pay it back for ten or eight years, I won’t urge you.

But if you buy a car and buy a house, and you want to use me as an ATM, it will definitely not work.

This sentence can be regarded as a reassurance for them.

They ate until more than ten o’clock before they dispersed.

In the end, Chen Xuan, Zheng Feifei and Wei Ge were left on the dinner table.

Zheng Feifei clenched his teeth and said, “Old Chen can still speak, but I don’t even bother to speak.”

“Don’t say no,” Wei Ge said: “Believe it or not, if he doesn’t make it clear today, someone will borrow money tomorrow.”

“Don’t borrow it.” Zheng Feifei said: “If you change me, I won’t borrow it unless you two speak up. I’m an adult anyway, so learn to refuse.”

“It’s not the same.” Wei Ge shook his head: “Lao Chen is now a public figure. He doesn’t borrow money. He can’t really ignore the love of his high school classmates for three years. Secondly, if he encounters a dark heart, he will use it to blacken Lao Chen. Old Chen’s remarks today can be regarded as clarifications. It saves a lot of trouble if it doesn’t save the poor.”

“It’s a headache if you don’t talk about it.”

Zheng Feifei waved his hand and said, “Old Chen, are you going to be a teacher next? Is it true?”

“Really.”

“Which school do you go to?”

“Madoo University.”

“Damn!” Zheng Feifei said, “What’s posted on the Internet is true? Did the schools of Peking University, Tsinghua University and Harvard really send you invitations?”