Chapter 137

What is the king of gambling?

Li Changming looked at the call and didn’t know what Gambling King He was doing to call himself at this time.

The two are also in contact on weekdays, but not much.

He once thought about entering Omen and specifically visiting King He, but that is the realm of his family. He used to open a casino to steal the other party’s business. Only if the other party agrees to it, there will be ghosts.

Although the license is subject to the local approval of Omen, outsiders really need to come over to open a casino. He Gambler and several other owners who hold casino licenses will definitely join forces to exert pressure.

“Hey, boss He, why do you have time to call me?” Li Changming asked with a smile.

King He said: “Boss Li, don’t lose the face of our casino. The most important thing to open a casino is to be able to lose.”

Li Changming was startled: “What does Boss He mean?”

He gambling king said: “Mr. Chen gave you a few opportunities, you can’t catch it, you can only blame yourself. Boss Li, remember my words, don’t move other thoughts, honestly let him win .”

“Do you know Chen Xuan?” Li Changming was suddenly annoyed: “This is my casino. I can win with my money? Boss Ho, do you think I’m very bullied?”

“I don’t know him. Don’t be so excited, Boss Li. I just called to remind you that you would make some irreversible actions.”

“Huh!” Li Changming said: “What is irretrievable? This is my site. Chen Xuan is famous, but I am in a hurry. I throw him into the sea to feed the sharks!”

Gambling King He laughed and said, “Boss Li, don’t be angry. You won’t say that after you know how much trouble you have caused.”

“What trouble did I cause?” Li Changming felt baffled, and at the same time he felt a little… panic.

What trouble did I cause?

Why are you a far away in Omen, know better than I know?

“Someone will contact you later. Boss Li remembers to turn the phone into a ringtone. Don’t miss it. This is very important to you.”

After speaking, He Gambler hung up the phone.

Li Changming felt very uncomfortable when he didn’t talk about it halfway through.

However, it seems to be to confirm what the King of Gambling said, less than two minutes after the phone was hung up, his mobile phone rang.

This time, it was from another casino boss in Omen.

“Boss Zhou…”

“Boss Li, why are you so impulsive? It’s so impulsive.”

“I……”

“Hey, I can’t help you this time. Let’s save money and avoid disaster.”

“Boss Zhou, what’s the matter?”

He was finally a little scared. No matter whether it was the king of gambling or the boss of Zhou, they were not the kind of people who called him deliberately to intimidate him into mischief.

But he still couldn’t understand what Chen Xuan could do.

“You still don’t know what happened?”

“I don’t know… Boss Zhou, what’s the matter?”

“You’ll know by putting your mobile phone online. I have something to do, so I won’t talk about it.” Boss Zhou quickly hung up the phone.