Chapter 126

“Today this class is painting.”

“Painting, like calligraphy, belongs to the category of art.”

“There are many types of paintings, including Western oil paintings, prints, murals, sketches, and our Daxia Chinese paintings.”

“The easiest thing to learn is relatively sketching.”

Chen Xuan wrote the two characters “sketch” on the blackboard with chalk.

“Sketch is easy to learn, but it is difficult to learn fine, but if you learn to sketch, then you can learn more, and you will get twice the result with half the effort.”

Because to learn sketch, you must first learn the spatial structure and the gradation of a single color.

There are actually two things about sketching, one is lines, and the other is perspective.

And a sketch work shows the three-dimensional effect of three dimensions and five major tones.

If you can achieve this level, if you learn other paintings, at least the foundation will be laid down, and it won’t be that difficult to get started.

Chen Xuan spent almost half an hour explaining the basics of each painting category.

“The level of Teacher Chen’s class… is not quite good.” Jiang Chen frowned, obviously not satisfied with the quality of this class.

Director Fei said: “People are preparing classes for ordinary students. They must teach the basics and talk about things that are too difficult. Do they understand?”

They all understand the truth, but they are still disappointed because this is not what they want to see.

And not only do they think so, but also the teachers of the Academy of Fine Arts who stay up all night waiting to see it abroad.

“It’s drawing again, it’s oil painting, and even Daxia’s traditional Chinese painting. Does he really understand it?”

“What he said were basic things, at least we sounded no problem, but it was not profound either.”

“I think my time is wasted.”

“Me too.”

The teachers at the Academy of Fine Arts were a little disappointed.

These are not what they want to see.

“Teacher Chen!”

A student raised his hand below and shouted.

Chen Xuan looked at him: “You said.”

The student stood up and said: “Teacher Chen, I probably understand what you said, but it is not intuitive. My imagination is limited. In some places… For example, the perspective and spatial structure you mentioned, I can’t build it in my head. , How can this be solved?”

Chen Xuan raised his hand and pressed it down, motioning him to sit down.

He put his hands on the table casually, pondered for two seconds, and said: “The problem you mentioned is universal. It’s actually very simple. All you need to do is observe.”

“rhubarb!”

“Wow!”

“Come up.”

Chen Xuan patted the podium, and the rhubarb lightly jumped, and the five-six-meter table was instantly conquered by it.

Rhubarb stood on the table, and the huge body had never been so clearly displayed before everyone’s eyes.

“What is this?” Chen Xuan patted Rhubarb on the back and looked at a group of students who were a little confused.