Chapter 138

Chen Xuan stayed up all night and didn’t feel tired.

Liang Haoran and the others were equally energetic. Although they did not gamble with Chen Xuan, they watched Chen Xuan win money all the way. This sense of participation made them feel the same.

The staff took the green channel for Chen Xuan, and all the 7.1 billion chips were turned into cash and transferred to Chen Xuan’s account.

It takes time to transfer a large amount of money. Chen Xuan looked at the other party’s transfer instruction, which is irrevocable.

And he is not worried that the other party will dare to play, the casino account is a targeted account, which is dedicated to special funds.

For casino account opening, this part of the money can only be used to compensate gamblers.

What’s more, now that things are so big, the whole world knows that Chen Xuan won 7.1 billion, and no one dares to do anything in the middle.

When he came out of the casino, Chen Xuan looked at the morning sun and took a breath of salty sea breeze. He swept his eyes and saw a familiar figure in the corner of his eye, it was Li Changming.

Li Changming leaned on the railing with both hands and looked at the sea empty.

Chen Xuan walked over, stood side by side with him, took out his mobile phone and checked the time: “It’s nine o’clock, is there anything Boss Li hasn’t done?”

Li Changming slowly turned around, looked at him, watched for a long time, and suddenly said in a vicious tone: “You won my money, and you want to humiliate me, Chen Xuan, don’t deceive people too much!”

Chen Xuan smiled and approached him, and pressed his ears and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: “I’m just deceiving you, it’s uncomfortable? Hit me!”

When he said this, he could clearly feel Li Changming’s breathing was heavy.

He really wanted to smash Chen Xuan’s head with his fist.

But this impulse was finally suppressed by reason.

But as soon as he became sensible, he heard Chen Xuan say: “Don’t you kneel?”

“You…” Li Changming didn’t come up in a breath, clutching his heart and staring at Chen Xuan, you, you, you for a long time, the last two eyes rolled, two legs kicked, and he slammed straight on the deck.

“Boom” made Chen Xuan startled.

“Hey, boss Li is sick?”

“Hurry up to see a doctor, but don’t delay.”

Chen Xuan said so, but he didn’t care about it and turned around and left.

Everyone: “…”

“What did Brother Chen say to make Boss Li angry like this?”

“Could it be the female elders who greeted him?”

“Greetings are greetings, this is considered a bird? How can you achieve this worth with this psychological endurance?”

At ten o’clock in the morning, Chen Xuan returned to the shore.

From a long distance, he saw that the crowded crowd on the shore were all people.

“Brother Chen is here!”

“Brother Chen, Brother Chen!”

“7.1 billion, I seem to have tied Brother Chen.”

Seeing Chen Xuan coming, a group of people immediately yelled and shouted his name. Chen Xuan was so scared that Chen Xuan almost didn’t dare to land.