Chapter 72

After running for about an hour, Chen Xuan’s cell phone rang suddenly.

He slowed down, took out his cell phone and glanced at it, a strange number from another province.

He pressed the answer button, and before he spoke, he heard a somewhat anxious voice on the other side.

“Hello, Mr. Chen, I am Dong Dajiang, the person in charge of Extreme Club. Are you interested in being an athlete?”

“Extreme Club?”

What is this for? It was the first time he had heard of such a club.

So he asked: “What do you… do?”

Dong Dajiang said: “We are a talent training center that trains athletes for the country…”

He was explaining that the live broadcast room was a pity.

“Ahhhhhhh, this is so special that it could have broken records!”

“Who made this call? Calling here at this time, is it poisonous?”

“What is the Xtreme Club? Can you fight back later?”

“Gan! If Brother Chen runs like this, he will definitely break the morning record!”

“I found it, it’s a commercial sports company that specializes in signing up some talented people to play games and make money.”

“Paralysis, I thought it was the track team.”

“Brother Chen don’t pay attention to him, go to a few clubs, go to the track and field team if you want to go, and win glory for the country!”

The crowd was indignant, and there was a chance to break the record.

As a result, at a critical moment, such a thing came out, and I was so disappointed.

Not only them, but the coaches of many provincial track and field teams in China at the moment are also on the verge of running away with a cloud on their faces.

The athletes on the side didn’t dare to show up, for fear that they would offend the coach.

“Damn it!”

The coach of the Dongshan Provincial Track and Field Team scolded: “What’s the matter? I don’t know how to call after he finishes running? I want to reincarnate in a hurry? I’m in a hurry!”

The athletes shuddered one after another. It’s been a long time since the coach was so irritable.

Don’t blame the coach for being irritable, it’s just that this thing is so annoying.

In the morning, Chen Xuan broke the record, and they failed to witness it personally, although there was a recorded video.

But after all, it’s easier to watch such things live.

I finally got a chance to see it, but was interrupted by a phone call.

The athletes absolutely believe that if this Dong Dajiang is in front of his coach, he will definitely be kicked.

Coaches in other provinces are equally angry.

Chen Xuan, after the other party said his identity, directly refused: “Not interested.”

Hang up the phone and continue running.

Dong Dajiang was a little dazed.

He just told him all the benefits after signing, but he was rejected.

Rejected so simply.

This is something he didn’t expect.

In a daze, the phone vibrated, and he was overjoyed, thinking that Chen Xuan had changed his mind and called back.