Chapter 5

Prev
Next
OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 5

In less than a minute, the potatoes on the cutting board had been cut by Chen Xuan.

He glanced at the prestige value and was stunned.

Reputation: 7000!

Good guy, Chen Xuan calls good guys!

He only saw it when he got off the car, and his reputation value was only a few hundred at that time.

It only took a while, and it skyrocketed so much!

Looking at the pile of potato shreds in front of him, he guessed that this might have something to do with the sword skills he had just shown.

He probably figured out the correct way to harvest prestige points!

As a result, his eyes immediately focused on the other potatoes in the basket.

He walked over, grabbed five potatoes, washed them, peeled them, and shredded them!

“Da da da!”

The close contact between the kitchen knife and the chopping board is fast, and the potato shreds are constantly being cut out.

Netizens are also more surprised as they watch.

“F*ck, Brother Chen is definitely not the first time to cut!”

“Gan! This guy is studying literature at university? Why did you tell me that he was studying literature?”

“I worked as an apprentice in the restaurant for two months, and it was not as good as he did.”

“I’m crying, is Xueba’s hands-on ability so strong?”

“Big brother, don’t cut it, no one orders so many shredded potatoes!”

Program group.

Wang Tao has watched all the challengers, but there is nothing particularly interesting yet.

This group of challengers are still in the adaptation stage.

Moreover, the profession they chose was mediocre, and it was difficult to create topicality.

In addition, among these 100 people, they are all amateurs and there is no sense of lens.

Facing the camera, many people can’t let go, it looks very unnatural.

As a result, he switched the screen from live broadcast room 1 again.

“Hey, has Chen Xuan already started cooking?” Wang Tao was a little surprised.

Concubine Lin said: “He cuts so fast.”

Zhang Jianmin said: “This sword skill is obviously practiced, but at his age, where did he get the time to practice sword skill?”

Several observers are also puzzled.

Wang Tao watched the barrage constantly passing by in the live broadcast room, which was obviously more lively than other live broadcast rooms.

And these netizens were also surprised by Chen Xuan’s proficient knife skills.

At this moment, Zhang Cuilan walked in with a sheet: “Old Li, here is a guest.”

“Here.” Li Aimin walked in through the back door. He had just gone out to smoke.

After washing his handles, Li Aimin glanced at the dishes on the list. As soon as he was about to prepare the dishes, he heard Chen Xuan ask: “Uncle Li, what dishes?”