Chapter 24

At noon, there was another long line outside the restaurant.

In this situation, Zhang Cuilan and his wife were mixed with joy and sorrow.

The good news is that the restaurant’s business is so good that it explodes.

The worry is that there is not enough manpower.

For the customers who came to the restaurant to eat in, Chen Xuan and Li Aimin might not be busy, let alone take out.

So, after the call to order the takeaway at noon, Zhang Cuilan could only apologize to tell them that the restaurant was not staffed enough to deliver the takeaway today.

Although the other party regretted it, he had no choice but to accept it.

Everyone in the program group looked at the long queue outside the hotel and didn’t know what to say.

They even felt that Chen Xuan’s first professional challenge could be declared over in advance.

Do they still need to evaluate this popularity and cooking skills?

“Wory, it’s so terrifying, everyone is queuing up at noon!”

“Give up, don’t wait, I think Uncle Li and the others are not enough to make so many tables.”

“I don’t understand the psychology of these people, no matter how delicious it is, I won’t be in such a long line.”

“That’s because you haven’t eaten Brother Chen’s dishes. Anyway, I ate egg fried rice this morning, so I know what real cooking is! I have time, I must go in line!”

A long queue outside the restaurant was photographed and posted on the Internet. It quickly rushed into hot searches.

Looking at it, five of the top ten most searched topics are Chen Xuan related topics.

Hot search #1: #陈哥一盘蛋炒饭,吃哭小logo#

Second hot search: #会光的蛋炒饭#

Hot search third: #金陵最吃的店#

Hot search fourth: #Who is #陈哥? #

The fifth hot search: #”Into the career” the strongest challenger is freshly released#

The traffic brought by these five microblogs is huge, the data of the program group is steadily increasing, and the number of online users once reached 10 million!

And just Chen Xuan’s personal live broadcast room, there are more than 5 million online!

It can be said that Chen Xuan alone supported the ratings of the entire program group!

“F*ck, what’s the hot search today?”

“What is this horse riding?”

“Good guy, I’m going to scream good guys, one person accounted for five hot searches?”

“This is a hot search to buy, right?”

“My brother Chen needs to buy hot search? Is it really good to be genuine!”

“Brother Chen, a male god who can obviously rely on his looks, but he just relies on his strength!”

“I have booked a ticket, and I will go to Jinling to eat egg fried rice tomorrow!”

“Brother Chen doesn’t only make egg fried rice, his other dishes are also delicious.”

Q: How long does it take to go from obscurity to the Internet?

Chen Xuan used practical actions to tell everyone that it only took three days.

Time flies, at 1:10 in the afternoon, Chen Xuan finished the last dish and finally had time to rest.

A glance at the prestige value, after only half a day, it has risen to 8 million!

This is really awesome.

He leaned back on the chair to rest, and randomly selected the favorite recipes from the [Chef Purchase Channel].

Li Aimin smoked a cigarette outside, and he was still thinking about what he hadn’t finished thinking about in the morning.

After smoking a cigarette, he seemed to have decided something, and got up and walked to Chen Xuan: “Xiao Chen, I will discuss something with you.”

“Huh?” Chen Xuan asked: “What’s the matter?”

“You come with me.” Li Aimin walked towards the hall, Chen Xuan followed.

“I have an ominous hunch…”

“The same unknown!”

“Isn’t it… I’m going to raise my salary again?”

“It would be too much to raise wages again! Three days, it has already been raised twice, so what a special increase!”

Coming to the hall, Li Aimin and Zhang Cuilan sat down, and Chen Xuan sat opposite.

Seeing that they were a little serious, he became more curious in his heart.

“Little Chen.” Li Aimin didn’t go around the corner, and said straightforwardly: “I want to invite you to be a partner of the hotel.”

“??” Chen Xuan was stunned for a few seconds: “Partner?”

“Yes.” Zhang Cuilan said: “I chatted with your Uncle Li in the morning, and asked my daughter again. I think this method is feasible.”

Li Aimin said: “My daughter means that you directly invest in shares without paying money. If we share the shares, what do you think?”

Chen Xuan has no objection, but the point is that this kind of partnership system requires a lot of trust in each other.

And he gave him half of the shares when he came up. Although the restaurant is not big, it is worth hundreds of thousands.

If you really take care of it, and continue to develop according to the current situation, I can’t say that there are more, but it is not too difficult to make more than 1 million a year.

Wang Tao was surprised at what Li Aimin and his wife said.

Lin Fei said: “Is he going to give the hotel shares to Chen Xuan?”

“It’s not giving, it’s technology investment.” Li Lang said: “I have to say that they are very smart.”

Ma Jingyao said: “It is indeed very smart, and he is also very decisive in doing things. It has only been three days, and with the current influence of Chen Xuan, he dared to make this decision. It is really courageous.”

Concubine Lin asked: “Will they not suffer by doing this?”

Li Lang said: “There must be risks, but high risks mean high returns. Before Chen Xuan went to their store, the business of their store was not bad. But after Chen Xuan went, these three days, No seats are absent, even one is hard to find. They just did it because of Chen Xuan’s influence. As for risks, what are you doing now without risk? You don’t want to take risks and want to make money. It’s not such a good thing.”

“I was wrong… I thought it was a salary increase, but they delivered it directly to the store!”

“Comparing people to people really makes me wonder if I am a human being!”

“I don’t know if Brother Chen is not interested in men, I can!”

“Don’t look at Brother Chen, go to see other challengers to regain some confidence.”

“Brother, wait for me, I will go too!”