Chapter 140

The carving knife burst out at a terrifying speed in Chen Xuan’s hands, and the people watching it were dazzled.

Those who don’t understand think that Chen Xuan is sculpting indiscriminately, and those who understand, for example, Mr. Xu, it is really an expert looking at the doorway.

For a novice who is just entering the industry, what is the most difficult thing about carving?

It’s not whether the sculpture is like or not, but whether you can move it or not.

The knife is sharp, but if the angle is wrong, it is easy to get stuck in an embarrassing situation.

Therefore, Chen Xuan’s ability to reach his mind directly with his sword and sword is a manifestation of his solid foundation skills.

Although he does not know what Chen Xuan wants to carve, he doesn’t even draw any drawings or shape it. It is enough to see that he has great confidence in what he wants to carve.

This confidence can’t be achieved blindly, it needs abnormal memory and a sense of space.

The combination of these allows him to freely imagine a finished wood sculpture in his mind through free blind thinking when closing his eyes.

“Brother Chen…Is there a few carvings?”

“It feels like Brother Chen is going farther and farther on this road (covering his face)”

“Don’t talk nonsense, Brother Chen has a solid foundation in carving.”

“? What? Brother Chen still has the skills?”

“Yes, and it’s solid, really solid.”

“I suddenly started to look forward to Chen Ge’s work.”

Many wood carving enthusiasts, as well as some people who use carving to pass the time on weekdays, have seen something.

Chen Xuan’s sculptures are not without rules, but with traces to follow.

Not enough. They don’t have the eyesight and experience of Master Xu. They can only see a contour vaguely. They probably feel that Chen Xuan’s carvings are unusual, but they can’t be specific.

Time flies, Chen Xuan has been carving for more than an hour.

And this piece of wood, what it was originally like, is still what it is now.

If it weren’t for the thick layer of sawdust on the ground, everyone really doubted whether Chen Xuan would use a knife to scratch across the wood for more than an hour.

“Old Xu, how come Teacher Chen can’t see the progress?”

“It’s all sawdust, not even a piece of wood.”

Except for the first time I saw Chen Xuan chop down a piece of wood with an axe, I never saw it again.

Teacher Xu watched the whole process without saying a word.

Originally, he was sitting and watching, but after watching, he stood up, his eyes and expressions were like a student who was studying.

He didn’t hear Tao Yuan’s question.

Finally Tao Yuan couldn’t help it. He went over and pulled his sleeves, and asked in a low voice, “Old Xu, what is Teacher Chen doing?”

“Sculpting.” Teacher Xu turned her head back, her eyes seemed to say, why would you ask such an idiot question?

“But this wood hasn’t changed at all.” The two of them were going crazy.

You are an insider, we are not, there are some things you don’t explain, can we outsiders understand?