Chapter 57

There is a vocational and technical school in Daxia, which once became popular all over the country because of an advertisement.

It is Lan Xiang.

Which excavator is better, look for Lanxiang in Daxia Shandong!

Whoever has the best cooking skills, come to Shandong to find Lanxiang!

At that time and now, there is only one cooking school that can compete with Lan Xiang, and that is the New Oriental Cooking School.

At this time, a commercial vehicle was on the way to Chen Xuan’s hometown.

In the car, a middle-aged man with glasses, holding a cell phone, dialing the phone.

“Dudu~”

“Hello, who are you?”

“Hello Mr. Chen, I am the director of the Propaganda Department of Lanxiang Cooking School, and my name is Wu Xinde.”

“Hello, Director Wu.”

Upon receiving the call, Chen Xuan’s first reaction was, isn’t this school planning to invite me to be a teacher?

Wu Xinde said, “That’s it. Our school wants you to be the spokesperson. I’m on my way to your house. I don’t know if it is convenient to meet and chat?”

“The spokesperson?”

“right.”

“Then let’s meet and talk.”

“OK.”

After hanging up the phone, Chen Xuan was a little surprised.

“The spokesperson of Lanxiang School…”

Chen Xuan muttered to himself, and automatically made up a picture in his mind.

Wearing a chef’s uniform, he shouted out the classic slogan.

“This ad is so magical.”

Soon, the commercial vehicle drove into the village.

Wu Xinde took a young assistant out of the car and came outside Chen Xuan’s house.

Chen Xuan was waiting here, and seeing people coming, he immediately greeted him and opened the gate of the yard.

“Hello, Mr. Chen.”

“Hello, Director Wu.”

The two greeted briefly, and they entered the yard.

Grandpa just came out of the house and saw Chen Xuan talking with someone, so he didn’t bother him.

My mother made two cups of tea and brought them up: “Come on, drink tea.”

“Thank you.” Wu Xinde thanked him and continued to discuss business matters with Chen Xuan.

“Mr. Chen, take a look at this contract, and I happen to also briefly introduce it to you.”

Chen Xuan took the contract and looked at it. Wu Xinde introduced the key points on the side: “The endorsement fee our school will give you is 10 million a year. After signing for three years, it will increase by 30% every year.”

Chen Xuan nodded slightly, and the key points of the endorsement contract were several aspects.

The first is the amount, the second is the number of years, and the third is the breach clause.

He looked at these aspects and there was no problem.

Normally, people like him who have just become popular will hardly receive brand endorsements.

Because the fire time is too short, and it still gets fired through this kind of show.

Unlike singers and actors, people have works in their hands.

Therefore, whether this kind of fire can last is a question, and brands generally do not dare to bet.

But Chen Xuan is different. This month, his popularity has reached the point of being out of the circle.

Fan stickiness is also powerful and terrifying, as can be seen from the 6 million SMS voters.

Moreover, endorsements are targeted.

A brand does not mean that everyone can endorse, the brand is also very picky.

Your image and temperament, whether you can control the brand, whether one plus one can achieve greater than two effects, these are all important.

This is why Lan Xiang approached Chen Xuan.

Because his cooking skills are unparalleled!

Even the master of the state banquet personally said that in terms of cooking, he dare not say that he can surpass Chen Xuan.

In addition, Chen Xuan was the first person to refuse the Michelin three-star certification.

With the addition of many factors, the name Chen Xuan has become a golden sign!

Therefore, other brands may think that Chen Xuan’s popularity has nothing to do with them. After all, there is no way to play a complementary role.

But for Lan Xiang, choosing Chen Xuan as the image spokesperson is the most suitable candidate!

On the side, my mother and grandma are preparing lunch, while grandpa and dad are smoking cigarettes and don’t know what they are talking about.

They suddenly heard Wu Xinde’s words.

“Ten million?”

These three words shocked them as if they were struck by lightning.

Some can’t believe their ears.

“Mr. Chen, do you have any comments on the contract?” Wu Xinde asked.

“no problem.”

Chen Xuan shook his head and happily signed his name.

Wu Xinde let out a sigh of relief and stretched out a hand: “Mr. Chen, happy cooperation.”

“Happy cooperation.”

“I will bring the contract back tonight. When the contract is approved, the endorsement fee will be transferred to your account.”

“good.”

“Then I’ll go back first.”

“Let’s go after lunch.”

“This endorsement was personally confessed by the principal. I have to go back soon.”

“Then I’ll give it to you.”

Accompanied Wu Xinde and the two of them to go out and watched them get in the car and leave before Chen Xuan went back to the yard.

As soon as he came back, his mother couldn’t help but ask: “Xiao Xuan, what did that man… just come for?”

“He is the director of Lanxiang School. Their school wants me to be the spokesperson. He came to sign the contract today.”

Chen Xuan smiled and told them in detail.

When they learned that the endorsement fee was as high as 10 million a year, the four of them were shocked and speechless for a long time.

For ordinary people like them, 100,000 yuan is already a lot of money.

1 million is a number that you may not be able to earn in this life.

And 10 million, they never even dared to think about it.

But now, my son has made 10 million by signing a name.

The impact of this ten-million-level contract is greater than Chen Xuan’s monthly profit of 3 million. .