Chapter 39

Chen Xuan’s price for the winter melon cup is 1888.

When the price first came out, everyone felt that it was a sky-high price.

But now, the winter melon cup has just been half cooked, and everyone immediately felt that this dish was cheaper in 1888!

It’s so cheap!

Where is winter melon? Isn’t it a work of art?

Apply a layer of gold paint on it, and then make it old, you can directly take it to the antique market to pretend to be an antique.

Not to mention, Chen Xuan’s carvings are so delicate.

It took less than twenty minutes to carve such a lifelike dragon.

If they hadn’t been staring at Chen Xuan all the way, they would find it hard to believe that this was carved out on the spot.

“Coach, I want to learn this!”

“Coach: You want to learn f*ck coins!”

“Brother Chen’s hand is a hand, my hand…No, where do I have a hand!”

“In front of Brother Chen, I’m terribly disabled (crying)”

“I have a bold idea~”

“Fuck, can you drive even this special? But… I actually have this idea (cover my face)”

Other people’s platting is platting, and Chen Xuan’s platting is really art.

What’s more, the carving on the wax gourd cup should not be flawed. If something goes wrong, the whole wax gourd will be scrapped and must be replaced with a new one.

The cost of winter melon and time alone makes many restaurants reluctant to put this dish on the menu.

Wang Tao nodded in admiration: “Chen Xuan’s carving skills are truly breathtaking!”

“I have also been to many restaurants, including many Michelin three-star restaurants, and have tasted some excellent dishes. Compared with Chen Xuan’s winter melon cup, the difference is too far.” Ma Jingyao is also the case. Quite amazed.

To see Chen Xuan cutting vegetables, cooking, or carving flowers at the moment, it is a very enjoyable process for them.

Seeing such a perfect dish like a work of art, slowly presented in front of them, it made them feel like a witness.

Chen Xuan put the winter melon cup down, rinsed with water, then put the ingredients in it, and then steamed it in a pot.

At this point, all the dishes have come to an end.

Half an hour later, the winter melon cup is out of the pot.

At the same time, the Buddha jumped over the wall.

Chen Xuan scooped it up, poured it into a small casserole, grabbed the carrot, and cut it down, and a carrot flower was carved out.

Set aside as an ornament to add a touch of elegance to this dish.

Zhang Cuilan brought out these two dishes, Chen Xuan said: “The last dish is also ready, but I don’t know, so many dishes, can these guests finish eating.”

After all, eighteen dishes.

If there are only seven or eight people, it really may not be able to finish the meal.

However, he didn’t know that there weren’t even seven or eight people, and there were only five people in total.

However, even though there are only five people, the combat effectiveness is a strong group.