Chapter 56

A middle-aged couple lives in a rented house in a second-tier city in Huizhou.

They are Chen Xuan’s parents, the male is Chen Hong, and the female is Bao Shuhua.

When the couple were resting today and were about to go out for a bite to eat, Chen Hong’s cell phone suddenly rang.

It seemed that the call was from a distant relative who hadn’t been in contact for a long time.

“Hey……”

“Cousin, it’s me, Da Mao.”

“Do you think of calling me?”

“Hey, it’s nothing, just talk, what have you done recently? Still working in a factory outside?”

After talking on the phone for more than ten minutes before hanging up, Chen Hong wondered: “Why did Da Mao think of calling me?”

Generally, when such distant relatives call, Jiucheng is to borrow money.

But my distant cousin, chatting all over the world, just didn’t borrow money and got Chen Hong inexplicably.

Before he could think deeply, the phone rang again.

At first glance, Dian is a relative who doesn’t move much.

Bao Shuhua’s cell phone was ringing non-stop.

Hanging up one and calling another, the couple kept answering the phone and kept busy.

Jinling, rent a house.

“The call you are calling is currently on the phone…”

Chen Xuan has been playing for more than half an hour, but no one answers.

But Chen Hong and his wife were completely confused.

No matter how slow the reaction is, I know what must have gone wrong.

Otherwise, how come these relatives who don’t usually contact each other often call?

It’s so abnormal.

After hanging up a call again, Chen Hong noticed that there were several missed calls.

Click in to see, my son called.

He quickly called back: “Hey, Xiaoxuan… There were too many calls just now, and your mother and I have been receiving it now, and don’t know what’s going on. All of our relatives have called this morning.”

Chen Xuan’s heart moved and asked: “Why are they looking for you?”

“I don’t know either.” When Chen Hong mentioned this, he was puzzled: “It’s just small talk.”

Chen Xuan almost guessed it.

This group of relatives probably saw the news and knew that they had received a bonus.

They don’t necessarily really want to borrow money, but when they see a distant relative suddenly becoming rich, they feel that they should move around more to maintain the relationship.

If you encounter any trouble in the future, there will be a place for delay.

This kind of psychology is normal.

Chen Xuan didn’t break it either. Instead, he said, “Dad, you and my mom will take time out these two days and quit the factory job.”

“What are you talking about?” Dad didn’t respond: “What are you doing when you resign?”

“Go home.”

“No, no.” Dad refused: “The salary in my hometown is too low. If your mother and I suffer for two years, we will be able to buy you a house in the county with full money, and then go back and find a job like a security guard. Dry.”