Chapter 47

A total of six reviewers looked at Chen Xuan together, with incredible expressions in their eyes.

What does he mean by this?

He rejected Michelin’s three-star certification assessment?

This is Michelin certification!

And it’s still Samsung!

Even the world’s top restaurants will not refuse Michelin certification, no restaurant can refuse!

Michelin certification means professional recognition, and it also means an increase in passenger flow!

Tens of millions of netizens in the live broadcast room were also a little daunted by the words rejected by Chen Xuan.

“Chen Xuan, he…” Wang Tao was a little bumped: “He refused?”

“It seems to be.” Li Lang smiled unexpectedly: “Rejection… I didn’t expect it.”

Michelin came to review, as they expected.

The final review was passed, as they expected.

Only the Samsung rating given at the end made them a little surprised.

After all, one-star and three-star are completely different.

They have thought about many situations, but they have not thought about it, Chen Xuan will refuse!

This exceeded everyone’s expectations.

“What am I… Brother Chen, are you crazy?”

“Damn, Michelin three-star certification, so I refused!!!”

“Brother Chen, you must be calm, you must be calm, this thing cannot be impulsive.”

“Don’t have trouble with money!”

Suddenly, the barrage that came in immediately swallowed the live broadcast room.

Netizens simply wonder if there is something wrong with their ears.

Otherwise, how could Chen Xuan refuse it properly?

Although it has not even been a week since the start of the show, they have some understanding of Chen Xuan.

Chen Xuan is definitely not a fool, let alone an impulsive person.

But what they are doing today seems to them to be so impulsive, so unreasonable, so… stupid.

Yang Zhengdong and several people recovered from the shock, and asked in a daze: “Mr. Chen, what did you just… say?”

Chen Xuan smiled slightly at him, did not repeat, turned and left.

“Mr. Chen.” Yang Zhengdong hurriedly stopped: “This is a Michelin three-star rating. You may not know what this means…”

“I know.”

“why……”

“There is no reason, but I feel that it seems unnecessary.”

Chen Xuan actually doesn’t want to pay certification fees.

It’s not that I begged you to certify, but you still asked me for money?

What is the logic?

And besides the certification fee, there are bound to be other costs.

For example, articles in the Michelin Guide magazine, these are all propaganda for restaurants.

For a restaurant, the effect of getting Michelin’s promotion is beyond doubt.

However, Chen Xuan felt that there was no such need.

This is not necessary for him.

He recognized Michelin’s profit model, but simply did not want to waste this money.

Besides, rejecting Michelin is not necessarily a stupid choice.

There are more than two thousand Michelin-certified restaurants in the world, but he is the only one that has rejected the three-star Michelin certification!

This compelling standard is not low at all.

And there is no need to pay.

The happiness of white prostitution cannot be expressed in words.

“I have something else.” Chen Xuan smiled at him and turned to Lu Yuan’s table.

Yang Zhengdong looked at each other, but they were speechless for a while.

They traveled north and south and had eaten so many restaurants. This is the first time they have encountered such a thing.

And in my impression, every one of them was surprised and excited when they learned that their restaurant was going to be certified by the Michelin Guide.

I have never met Chen Xuan so calm, even refused…

Yang Zhengdong and the others were still a little unwilling, and wanted to go up and continue to inquire.

They still feel that Chen Xuan may not understand what Michelin’s three-star certification means.

But in the end it didn’t go on.

Because this is a live broadcast.

They are Michelin reviewers.

Being rejected once or twice is enough.

Going up again, the probability is still rejected.

At that time, as a Michelin reviewer, the scenes of repeated rejections will appear in front of tens of millions of netizens.

This is a big blow to Michelin and to them.

Therefore, a few people did not go up again.

After paying the money, Yang Zhengdong walked over and said, “Mr. Chen, thank you for the food you provided today. My taste buds have enjoyed the ultimate enjoyment, thank you.”

“You’re welcome, your love of my dishes is your greatest recognition of me.” Chen Xuan smiled.

A few people left. After they left the store, the others couldn’t help it anymore and spit out: “He actually refused?”

“What the hell is this guy thinking?”

“This is a Michelin three-star!!!”

“How do I feel that he seems to think the certification fee is too expensive?” a woman said.

“How much is the certification fee? If their store can get a Michelin three-star certification, they can make more than the hundreds of thousands of certification fees!”

“His eyesight is really short-sighted.”

“The dishes are delicious, but being a human is really a bit of a problem.”

These people keep complaining.

Only Yang Zhengdong didn’t speak during the whole process. Although he was surprised that Chen Xuan refused to authenticate, no matter what the reason was for the other party’s refusal, it was the other party’s business.

He just felt sorry for Chen Xuan’s refusal, nothing more.

On the way back, he dialed Mr. Xu’s phone and told him the matter.

Mr. Xu was also surprised to learn that the rejection of Michelin three-star certification had never happened before Chen Xuan.

At the same time, on the Internet, the enthusiasm for this matter has also begun to ferment.

#第一家Refused restaurant with three-star Michelin certification#.