Chapter 66

Under Chen Xuan’s focus, a lavender plant with an umbrella-like appearance imprinted in his eyes.

The camera moved with his gaze, and this thing slowly and clearly emerged in the live broadcast room.

“Damn, Ganoderma!”

“Brother Chen, what kind of shit luck are you!”

“Get rich, really want to get rich!”

“This thing is worth a few million, right?”

“Several millions? Damn, Brother Chen, I call your brother, you call my brother, don’t you justify half of our friendship?”

A group of netizens went crazy directly.

Ganoderma!

Although I don’t know the specific price.

But they have watched TV series and movies.

There are often such things in there, and they are often invaluable adjectives.

When they want to come, this stuff will definitely not be cheap.

And Chen Xuan also said things like getting rich.

At this moment, the envy in their hearts almost overflowed the screen.

Chen Xuan walked over and squatted on this sun-backed wet hillside, tapped his finger on the ganoderma lucidum, and smiled: “I was really lucky today, and I came across such a good thing.”

Several little boys stared curiously: “Uncle Chen, what is this?”

Chen Xuan didn’t rush to take it off, and said, “This is called Ganoderma lucidum.”

Then he looked at his eyeglass lens and introduced: “Ganoderma lucidum, ancient people called it a fairy grass, but also a sun grass, you can tell from the name, this thing has a high medicinal value.”

“Generally, the price of pure wild Ganoderma lucidum is 400 per jin, and because there are more people picking Ganoderma lucidum in the mountains, the price of wild Ganoderma lucidum has also risen.”

“Larger red Ganoderma lucidum costs 700 per jin, black Ganoderma lucidum costs 800 per jin, and Tibetan Ganoderma lucidum can cost about 3,500 per jin.”

Having said that, he dug the ganoderma lucidum stem with his fingers, and with a slight shake, he easily picked it off.

“And this purple Ganoderma lucidum is a more expensive species among the Ganoderma lucidum, and it can sell for 1,000 jin.”

“On this one, it’s about four or two. It’s not a problem to sell it for three or four hundred yuan.”

Chen Xuan said with a smile. 28

Everyone: “???”

“Three or four hundred?”

“Well, how many millions?”

“Who just said several million? Stand up!”

“Your sister, you made a fortune after a few hundred dollars? Can you have a little lofty goal!”

“Gan, it’s dropped from a few million to a few hundred yuan, the gap is too big.”

“I am the only one who is suddenly relieved?”

“I’m also relieved…”

Wang Tao also secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

It’s like this for everyone.