Chapter 86

At one o’clock in the afternoon, after lunch, Chen Xuan received a call from the program team.

“Mr. Chen, please arrive at the Jiangbei branch of Jinling City before nine o’clock tomorrow morning to start your challenge.”

“good.”

Hanging up the phone, Chen Xuan walked into the room and said, “Dad, I’ll be back to Jinling in a while.”

“Why are you going to Jinling?”

“I’m going to challenge tomorrow, the place is in Jinling.”

Chen Xuan briefly explained that the two old men were reluctant to bear it, but only when Chen Xuan came back in a month did he feel better.

Chen Xuan stood outside the courtyard gate, looking across the ridge.

The bullpen has been built, and I didn’t tie a rope to Brother Niu. It’s free to go wherever it wants to go every day.

“Go, go and tell Brother Niu separately.”

“Wow.”

When they came to the ridge, Brother Niu was taking a nap, and when he heard the movement, he opened his eyes and looked over.

“Dahuang and I are leaving. Be honest at home. Go out to play and remember to come back. Don’t worry Grandpa, don’t you know?”

“Moo~” Brother Niu grabbed his clothes immediately: I want to go too.

“Don’t make trouble.” Chen Xuan knew what he was going to do and threw a bottle of Gene Drink directly.

“Moo~” Brother Niu: Goodbye.

Chen Xuan:…

Reality is realistic enough.

When I got home, I chatted with my parents for a while, then took the rhubarb into the car and went straight to Jinling.

On the 28th Internet, there is no doubt that he has reached the top of the hot search list with regard to his latest career.

However, this time, no one was enthusiastic anymore.

The main reason is that it can’t catch up.

After all, the profession of police has a threshold, and not everyone can use it for entertainment.

“I didn’t expect Brother Chen to choose the police.”

“A ghost can think of it.”

“In fact, the police’s requirements are not high at all. There are basically no restrictions. They only need to persist for a month. In theory, as long as they can persist, it is a victory!”

“It’s all laymen who don’t know anything about the profession of police. It’s not that I look down on Brother Chen, but that this profession is too difficult.”

“My dad is a policeman. He doesn’t take a rest throughout the year. He goes out to police every day. My mother is still terrified.”

“Uh…is it so scary?”

“For Mao, I feel Daxia’s police are not dangerous?”

“That’s what you feel. The first line is the most dangerous. Officer Zhang said that it is not exaggerating to put your head on your waistband. You can’t see the danger because you see too little.”

“Regardless of whether Brother Chen can persist, but this time I support Brother Chen!”

“I also support it. Chen’s daring to choose this career is admirable.”