Chapter 17

Zhang Cuilan said: “I’m thinking, I have to give Xiao Chen a salary increase.”

Li Aimin was stunned, and the netizens were also stunned.

“Damn! Brother Chen is going to raise his salary again?”

“Why? Just ask why!”

“I have reason to suspect that this is the script of the show crew!”

“I can understand the first salary increase, but it’s only the next day, and it’s going to increase again. Is it the past?”

Wang Tao and his party, who had already come to the TV station, succeeded the night shift host.

Seeing this scene, Concubine Lin was stunned: “Wages are going to be raised again? Is this too fast?”

Li Lang frowned, “It’s really too fast.”

Wang Tao said naturally: “I think it should go up.”

Ma Jingyao asked: “Oh? Why do you say that?”

Wang Tao said: “Because of Chen Xuan’s cooking skills!”

“I made a special observation. There were 92 customers who came to the store for breakfast today, 88 of them ordered egg fried rice. And every customer said before they left that they would come tomorrow.”

“For a small restaurant, repeat customers are a very important source of customers. Moreover, Chen Xuan’s egg fried rice tastes very good. With this deliciousness, the reputation of Li Aimin’s restaurant will be quickly promoted in a small area. As long as Chen Xuan’s cooking skills do not decline, then the business of this store will only get better and better.”

“A person who can bring a huge customer base to the hotel deserves a salary increase.”

“Zhang Cuilan must have noticed this and proposed to continue to raise wages.”

A few people nodded slightly, and analyzed in this way, there is indeed no problem.

However, I always feel that something is wrong.

“Is his egg fried rice really so delicious?” Concubine Lin asked what everyone was curious about.

Yeah, is it so delicious?

Wang Tao smiled and said, “Well, let’s take a look at the situation of other challengers.”

“Challenger No. 17 chose [Police], which is a difficult and very hard job.”

Wang Tao looked at Zhang Jianmin: “Officer Zhang, what do you think of the performance on the 17th?”

Zhang Jianmin is a policeman. He started at the grassroots level and has more than 20 years of police experience.

In the past twenty years, he has won the third class and the second class.

Regardless of whether it is a criminal case or a civil case, the case resolved by him is as high as 96%!

In the local police station, his name, Zhang Jianmin, is a golden sign.

As long as there are things that cannot be solved, it is right to find Lao Zhang!

Not only that, the more than 20 years of police experience has also allowed him to develop a pair of fiery eyes.

Just glance at the crowd, and if there is a thief or a criminal, he can tell at a glance.

At this time, looking at the No. 17 challenger at the grassroots police station, and she was still a woman.

Zhang Jianmin shook his head and said, “The time is too short to see anything. However, she is not very comfortable with the working environment of the police station.”

Stayed for a while in live broadcast room 17 and continued to switch.

“Challenger No. 22 chose a farmer. He has eaten breakfast and is going to the fields with local farmers to do farm work.”

Compared with Chen Xuan, these challengers can be described as miserable.

Those who do farm work and encounter snakes in the fields are commonplace.

Moreover, in this kind of weather, the skin tone becomes several degrees darker after a day.

This is completely different from the pure country life they imagined.

Those challengers who also chose the chef, after two days, in addition to cutting vegetables or cutting vegetables.

Even some challengers with chef experience are still doing the work of cutting vegetables and garnishes.

Because they choose Michelin three-star restaurants, this kind of high-end restaurant, it is impossible for you to be a chef with a few years of experience directly as a chef.

To work in a high-end restaurant, you have to follow the rules.

If you want to start cooking directly, you have to be experienced.

Otherwise, just like Chen Xuan, show something to make the chef admire, maybe there is a chance to be exceptionally promoted.

However, in Michelin restaurants, this is almost hopeless.

Li Aimin and his wife had already agreed on the process of buying vegetables.

They decided to increase Chen Xuan’s salary.

Back at the hotel, Li Aimin found Chen Xuan: “Xiao Chen, I have discussed with your Aunt Zhang and decided to give you a salary increase.”

Chen Xuan was drinking water and heard: “???”

“Didn’t it only rise yesterday?”

“Yesterday is yesterday, today is today.” Li Aimin said: “You are busy from morning to night, and you cook most of the kitchen, 8,000 is less. I plan to mention 10,000 for you, what do you think? ?”

What else can Chen Xuan have in mind? Naturally, those who come will not refuse.

“Envy is crying.”

“I have been working for four years, and the monthly salary is still at 6000 yuan!”

“With a monthly salary of less than 10,000 yuan, I don’t think I deserve to watch this show.”

“Listen to my advice, don’t look at Brother Chen, go and see the other 99 challengers, you will instantly regain your confidence.”

“Looking at other challengers, I feel that I am a genius. Looking at the challenge of Brother Chen, I feel like a waste!”

“Too real.”