Chapter 52

How many people voted?

Ma Jingyao didn’t care too much, thought for a few seconds, and each gave an answer.

“200,000 people?”

“I think there should be around 300,000 yuan, after all, the popularity of this show is still very high.”

“Almost, I estimate it is also two or three hundred thousand.”

Netizens were also curious about his words.

“Don’t sell it, just say it quickly.”

“How many people are there?”

“I voted anyway.”

“I also voted.”

“Should it be more than that? There were more than 10 million online last night.”

Wang Tao glanced at the barrage in the live broadcast room and was very satisfied with the effect.

As the host, he must be responsible for mobilizing the atmosphere.

Seeing that the atmosphere was pulled up, he stopped selling off and said directly: “As of now, the number of SMS voters is 10,000!”

“How many people?” Ma Jingyao was stunned.

It’s because they have seen a lot of big scenes, and at this moment they are also shocked by this number.

“Ten thousand.” Wang Tao said: “This is only nine hours of data. If nothing else, five million should not be a big problem by the early hours of tonight.”

“And of these 10,000 SMS votes, 3 million were voted for Chen Xuan.” Wang Tao dropped another blockbuster.

The brains of several people were severely shaken.

There are 10,000 in total, and Chen Xuan alone occupies 3 million, which is nothing short of a pervert!

“Wori, 3 million!!!”

“My brother Chen hangs!”

“Before early morning, Brother Chen definitely hopes to break 5 million!”

“His, this son is terrifying!”

“I want to know now, what is the combined score of these 3 million votes?”

“Damn it, can you publish it all at once? It’s a bit of a painful passage, don’t you know?”

Wang Tao said: “According to current statistics, Chen Xuan received 3 million SMS votes, and his overall score was 99.3.”

“Close to full score?” Ma Jingyao exclaimed: “This score…a bit scary.”

With so many people voting, there must be some people who deliberately voted for 0 points.

And based on the horror of 3 million, this part of malicious voting is not a minority.

But it is also based on the large horror of 3 million, which led to this part of the malicious voter, almost unable to shake the overall data.

Even with this group of people, it is only a fraction of a point lower.

“I didn’t get such a high score when I took the exam right away.”

“I want to know now, what is the pretense of the people who scored low?”

“It’s not easy, Heizi.”

“In fact, it’s just shameless.”

Wang Tao said: “At present, the three-party scoring, the audience is in progress, and then there are a few observers and professionals.”

“The program team has begun to contact professionals, and now, I will invite a few observers to rate these 20 challengers.”

Netizens are all focused on watching it. In addition to the audience, the most concerned about this matter are the challengers.

This group of challengers stayed up until three or four in the morning before falling asleep, and then woke up early in the morning, and did not sleep well all night.

The score of the audience vote, Wang Tao did not announce, only Chen Xuan.

Although they are jealous of Chen Xuan’s special care, they can only be jealous.

The score ends after the early hours of the morning and starts to count. They can only see their score on the audience’s side until tomorrow.

Now, they are focusing on the ratings of the four observers.

This is vital to them.

“Let’s rate Challenger No. 19 first.” Wang Tao said: “Attorney Ma, Officer Zhang… Please give me a score for Challenger No. 19.”

Ma Jingyao glanced at the name of the 19th and the live footage of this month, recalling the person’s performance in his mind.

Although not as dazzling as Chen Xuan, after a month, he was still a little impressed.

However, nothing is particularly impressive.

But fortunately, although there is nothing particularly impressive, at least it is quite satisfactory.

“I give 60 points.” Ma Jingyao’s score just passed.

“65 points.”

“60 points.”

“60 points.”

The four observers gave their own scores.

Almost all are above the passing line.

This score is a satisfactory score.

If he follows a particularly harsh score, he can’t even get 60 points.

Because all they choose are Michelin restaurants or star-rated hotels.

And this month passed, and among the 19 challengers, only one person with experience as a chef has fulfilled the requirement to become a regular employee.

Next, they rated other challengers.

Except for the chef who completed the conversion and got a score of 70, the other challengers, 10 passed and 8 failed.

“Next, four observers are asked to rate challenger Chen Xuan.”

Wang Tao specifically put Chen Xuan on the last one for scoring.

Concubine Lin was the first to say: “100 points!”

Wang Tao smiled and said: “This is the first full score of our program group so far.”

“Lawyer Ma, how about you?”

“I also give 100 points.” Ma Jingyao said: “Chen Xuan’s performance, I can only use the word perfect to describe.”

Zhang Jianmin said: “I also give 100 points.”

“Me too.”

All four observers gave full marks.

“I’m not surprised by the ratings of the four observers.”

“I’m not surprised, this is too normal.”

“It’s weird not to give full marks.”

“Hahaha, Brother Chen looks really going to be the first challenger with full marks!”

“I remember, there is a bonus based on the score, right? 100 points, that is 1 million in cash, which is great!” “In addition to the cash bonus, there are also offers.”

“Brother Chen doesn’t need a job offer anymore, this thing is useless to him.”

Wang Tao said: “Tripartite scoring. Chen Xuan scored a perfect score of 100 in the observer. Next, we will connect with professionals. There are six professionals in total. Now, let us connect with the first professional from Jinling Intercontinental. The chef of the hotel’s Chinese restaurant, Lin Kang.”.