Chapter 131

“Okay, all sit down.”

Seeing these excited boys, Chen Xuan smiled and pressed his hands to calm them down.

How can they not be excited.

One person, one computer, it took ten minutes to cross national borders, leaving a group of fraudsters with nowhere to hide and die directly.

And he really did what he said, within half an hour, how did the fraudster defraud the money and how to return it back!

He really did it!

This horse riding is simply the most hanging news of the year!

“Boom boom boom.”

The knock on the door suddenly sounded, and everyone was quiet at once, looking over.

Chen Xuan also looked over.

There were seven or eight people standing outside, including men and women. The men were handsome and handsome, and the women were very thin and beautiful, and the clothes were very good.

They stood at the door, in sharp contrast with a group of students in the classroom.

Chen Xuan asked: “Are you here to attend the class? Come in and find a place to sit by yourself.”

Then he glanced at the time and said, “Okay, it’s not too early, let’s start class…”

“Brother Chen.” The handsome man at the door shouted.

Chen Xuan frowned: “Why don’t you come in?”

The man was a little embarrassed: “We are not students.”

“Not a student? What is that? A reporter?” I didn’t see them with a camera either.

“Uh… we are actors.”

“Actor? What are actors doing here?” Chen Xuan furrowed his brows deeper, and his tone was a bit unpleasant: “Are you going to shoot here? Can you wait? I’m in class, and I will come back to film when I finish class. ”

He felt a little angry, what exactly was in his mind about the relevant person in charge of this school, didn’t he know someone was using this classroom?

However, it is not good for him to be angry with this group of actors. They must have gone through formal procedures with the school. They are right. The main reason is that there is a problem with the counterpart.

“It’s not…” the actor said: “We are here to apologize to Miss Liu Yue.”

“Apologize for what?”

Chen Xuan looked dumbfounded, what the hell is going on?

The actor said: “Because our crew closed the road for filming and almost delayed important matters, so…”

“Oh, it’s okay.” Chen Xuan waved his hand: “You only need to go through the formalities with the school. What happened to Liu Yue is an accident. No one can predict the accident. Go back and continue filming. I’m going to class.”

The actor held the fruit basket in his hand and said: “Ms. Chen, can you give us a few minutes? We want to apologize to Miss Liu Yue face to face.”

Chen Xuan was already impatient in his heart. He glanced at the time, then looked at Liu Yue, and said in a calm tone: “Liu Yue…”

Before he could finish speaking, Liu Yue suddenly said quietly: “I don’t know them, so don’t apologize to me.”

I can hear resistance in my voice.