Chapter 74

When approaching the bottom of the mountain, Chen Xuan saw Brother Niu.

It just stayed here to eat grass and didn’t go anywhere.

“Go, go back.”

“Moo~”

Back in the village, I ran into other villagers.

The villagers saw the pheasant in his hand and were surprised: “Xiao Chen, did you go to the mountain to catch the pheasant?”

“No, I went to Moon Lake.” Chen Xuan smiled: “I ran into each other on the way back. The two pheasants were also stupid. They knew they were flying, and they caught them as soon as they caught them.”

“???”

“What does it mean that a pheasant can fly? Isn’t it possible to run?”

“Pheasant: I know that you too-can fly?”

“The pheasant is so miserable, it will be humiliated even after being eaten.”

The villagers didn’t think there was anything. They looked at the mountain and said, “Don’t go to the Moon River. From now on, if you have nothing to do, you will turn around at the foot of the mountain. Don’t keep running deep.”

Chen Xuan puzzled: “Uncle, what’s wrong?”

“There is a bear in the mountains!” The villager looked serious.

“Oh, then I know.” Chen Xuan nodded, expressing understanding.

However, he had known for a long time that there were beasts in the mountains.

The danger is dangerous, but it is still necessary.

The bamboo baskets are all set, and a handful of spiritual soil is scattered. There will be fish tomorrow.

Don’t just throw it over there, what a waste.

And he even bought the fishing rod.

After several villager uncles talked heartily for several minutes, Chen Xuan listened patiently, and when they were almost done, Chen Xuan found an excuse to go back.

“I think what the uncle said makes sense, if you can’t go or don’t go.”

“There is no shortage of money anyway, there is no need to take this risk.”

“What are you afraid of? How can it be so easy to run into bears.”

“The point is, this kind of thing only needs to happen once and it’s over, gambling with your life?”

“Isn’t there a rhubarb? There is a bear. Let the rhubarb come on. I feel that the rhubarb can kill the bear!”

“Brother, are you serious? Are you bragging about not going through the program now?”

[Second brother] I rewarded 10 Buddhas who jumped over the wall and left a message: Brother Chen, can rhubarb be sold?
“I don’t think Brother Chen will sell it. After all, Brother Chen is not short of money.”

[Second Brother]: No one is short of money, nothing more than money.
However, Chen Xuan didn’t hold his mobile phone and couldn’t see it.

He returned home, threw the pheasant on the ground, washed his hands, poured himself a cup of hot water, and put it aside.

Sitting on the pony tuck for a while, and just turning on the phone, the man started to reward him again.

[Second brother] I rewarded 10 Buddhas who jumped over the wall and left a message: Brother Chen, can rhubarb be sold?
Chen Xuan smiled and said, “Not for sale.”