Chapter 58

On the way back, Wu Xinde called the principal to inform the principal that the contract had been signed.

Back to school that afternoon, the contract was reviewed as quickly as possible.

That night, just as Chen Xuan was about to go to bed, his cell phone rang.

This is an SMS notification of bank arrival.

10 million, it’s here!

This efficiency is so high that Chen Xuan is a little surprised.

The next day he received a call from Lan Xiang, and he agreed to take a promotional video and photos.

In the afternoon, the cameraman invited by the school came to Chen Xuan’s hometown.

Worked until the third day, all the videos and photos were taken.

During this time, Chen Xuan stayed at his hometown and did not return to Jinling.

In the blink of an eye, seven days passed in a flash.

On the last day, Chen Xuan’s name was once again on the hot search.

Lan Xiang’s advertisement was sent out.

# Chen Xuan endorses Lan Xiang cooking school, endorsement costs over ten million#

There is also a photo of Chen Xuan wearing a chef’s uniform under the topic.

Facts have proved that people are handsome, even if they wear a sack to look good.

“This is my Brother Chen? Ma, I don’t even know when I put on the clothes.”

“Cry, can you make money when you rest?”

“Lan Xiang is so rich?”

“Nonsense, how could someone run a school short of money.”

“Brother Chen is really a step up to the sky, and he is directly promoted to the ranks of tens of millions of endorsements. Is this f*ck catching up with second-tier stars?”

“You really can afford second-tier celebrities. Few first-tier celebrities can get tens of millions of endorsements.”

“Lan Xiang’s soil is a little bit dirty, but it’s really a pleasure to give money.”

“Suddenly discovered that today is Brother Chen’s last day of rest. Is Lan Xiang especially warming up for Brother Chen’s second challenge?”

For the program group, Wang Tao has been waiting for this day for a long time.

Since Chen Xuan took a break, the ratings of the show have plummeted, not to mention, but it is far worse than when Chen Xuan was present.

And those challengers are really not worth seeing.

What does that sentence say?

When making a show, the most important thing is to play, play, play!

Your ability is not good, but you can make the audience and netizens remember, which is also a kind of success.

Among the 20 people who chose the chef before, only two passed except Chen Xuan.

Why did those two pass?

It’s because of the drama, it’s because people’s performance is liked by netizens.

How about their half-hearted ability, can they pass?

“Today is Chen Xuan’s last day of rest. Let’s contact Chen Xuan to see what his second challenge is.”

Wang Tao dialed Chen Xuan’s number, and a beep sounded in the program group.