Chapter 82

Secretary of the county magistrate?

Chen Xuan was startled slightly and asked, “Hello, Secretary Liang.”

He wanted to ask, is it the wrong call?

But it didn’t seem to be a phone call, after all, it was him who named him.

Liang Mu said with a smile: “Mr. Chen, does your challenge end today?”

“right.”

“I want to ask, will you return to Lingxian during your rest period?”

“Well, it’s on the way.”

“Then which day is convenient for you? The county magistrate wants to visit you.”

visit?

Chen Xuan was a little surprised, this posture was really low enough.

I don’t know what the other party is looking for.

Although the county magistrate’s official position is not large, the size is also the parental officer of a locality. It is usually impossible to talk about everything, but the big and small things are constantly changing, and there is basically no time to do meaningless things.

But for a while, Chen Xuan really couldn’t understand what the county magistrate was looking for.

Is it because you want to invest in the county?

In the past two months, he earned nearly 40 million in total, which is indeed a lot of income.

But compared with investment, it is still too little.

So not this…

While thinking in his heart, he responded: “I will be home tonight, and I will have time tomorrow.”

Liang Mu said: “Then we will visit you at noon tomorrow, what do you think of Mr. Chen?”

“I have no problem.” Chen Xuan couldn’t help it, and asked: “Secretary Liang, I want to know, what can the county magistrate ask me for?”

Liang Mu smiled and said, “Mr. Chen, let me put it down, but I can assure you that this is definitely a good thing!”

The more he is like this, the more curious Chen Xuan is.

“Okay, see you tomorrow.”

After hanging up the phone, Chen Xuan looked at the photo of the car on his mobile phone. It seemed that he would have to wait a day or two before he could buy a car.

In the blink of an eye, three hours passed.

At five o’clock in the afternoon, the transport truck drove into the county seat.

At six o’clock, the car drove into the village.

The cement road in their village has long been open, and the road is unimpeded.

At this point, it is already dark.

Some of the villagers have already eaten, and some are still eating.

Those who have eaten strolled outside to stop by, or stood directly outside the door to chat.

Seeing the car, everyone came around curiously.

“Isn’t this Xiaoxuan.”

“Oh, did Xiao Xuan buy a cow when he came back from this trip?”

Chen Xuan got off Brother Niu and Rhubarb and responded one by one with a smile.

When my parents heard the movement, they also ran out, and saw Chen Xuan, and immediately walked up happily.

“Are you hungry? Come in, just wait for you to eat.”