Chapter 19

In order to save time, Chen Xuan can fry five egg fried rice in one pot at the same time.

On average, a pot takes five minutes.

On the basis of ensuring that the taste does not decline, the speed is increased.

Two hundred egg fried rice looks like a lot, but it is actually very quick to make.

However, the restaurant has too few staff.

He fries rice, Li Aimin fries food, the two aunts are busy serving food and tidying the table, and Zhang Cuilan is responsible for ordering and paying for the food.

Who will deliver the food?

Their family did not open Meituan and other take-out services, because the commission for such take-out software was too high to make much money.

Therefore, when people order takeout, they usually call the store directly.

After receiving the 200th egg fried rice, Zhang Cuilan decided not to continue to take orders.

Many orders are a good thing, but delivery can’t keep up, and it’s useless to blindly take orders.

I have been busy until more than two o’clock in the afternoon before sending out the last box of egg fried rice.

Li Aimin and Zhang Cuilan discussed that they planned to invite two takeaway brothers to help run orders and deliver meals at noon every day.

After lunch, Zhang Cuilan took Chen Xuan home again for lunch break.

When he wakes up, Chen Xuan looks at his reputation for the first time.

Reputation: Ten thousand!

When he came to the restaurant, Li Aimin had already cooked the food.

After dinner, there happened to be a visitor.

The busy work begins again.

There are many familiar faces among the guests tonight, and many of them are repeat customers from last night.

“Sister Zhang, let Xiao Chen do it. I love the prawns he made.”

“Yes, yes, yes, remember to let Xiao Chen do it. His craftsmanship is amazing. I brought a friend over to eat today.”

“Order a sweet and sour pork ribs.”

“One more twice-cooked pork…”

At seven o’clock in the evening, the small restaurant was full of seats.

Li Aimin was completely reduced to a striker.

His cut finger is fine, but the problem is, the customer named Chen Xuan by name and let Chen Xuan cook.

And he also knows that his cooking skills are far behind Chen Xuan.

Therefore, he can only help and learn Chen Xuan’s cooking skills.

“These people are all coming for Brother Chen? My Brother Chen is really good.”

“What I am more worried about now is that Brother Chen will stay here for a month. What will happen after a month?”

“This is really a big problem. If you are used to eating good food, you will suddenly not be able to eat it in the future. I think it is desperate.”

“Fear, be afraid, this restaurant’s business is going to get worse.”

Wang Tao said: “Chen Xuan is now completely alone. It has only been two days, which is really surprising.”

Li Lang said: “It’s really incredible. If it weren’t for reading his resume, I really suspect that he used to be a chef in a star hotel.”

Concubine Lin wondered: “Who did he learn his cooking skills from?”

Ma Jingyao smiled and said: “In this world, there is a kind of people who are called-geniuses!”

Several other people nodded in agreement after hearing this.

In their view, Chen Xuan is a genius!

Just by interest, you can reach such a high level in cooking.

A plate of fried rice with eggs can be so popular.

Basically, if nothing goes wrong, Chen Xuan will keep it in his current state. After a month, his tripartite comprehensive score will be passed. There is absolutely no problem.

The main thing is to see how high a score he can get.

On Weibo, the video of Chen Xuan continued to rise, occupying the top spot in the hot search.

Beijing, a 5A-level office building, on the 15th floor, this is a short video self-media studio.

In the studio office, a fat man in his thirties wearing glasses was drinking tea and shaking his voice.

Sudden.

“Boom boom boom.”

Squeak~

A young woman pushed in and said with some excitement: “Brother Yu, I found a good place!”

Yu Huan is a food anchor. At the end of last year, he released a high-end wagyu food video for 300 yuan one tael. From this food video, he started the road of crazy fans.

His account on Tik Tok is called [Little Logo Eats the World].

Today, he has 27 million fans on Dou Sheng!

The price of a single video advertisement is more than 500,000 yuan, and it is a veritable little gold expert.

This woman is a partner who followed him all the way, and she was in charge of the shooting in the early stage.

Now I am in charge of visiting stores and making appointments.

“Where?” Yu Huan asked.

The woman handed the phone over: “Look at this video!”

Yu Huan clicked on the video. The video was very short, only 30 seconds. After watching it, he swallowed: “This egg fried rice, it seems to really shine!”

He is a food anchor, has a natural love for food, and is a veritable foodie.

What’s more, Chen Xuan’s egg fried rice has a +10 increase in appetite. Even people who don’t have a cold with food can hardly resist this temptation.

“Brother Yu, do you want to go?”

“Go!” Yu Huan responded and asked immediately: “How much is this egg fried rice?”

“10 yuan.”

“How many?”

“10 yuan.”

“So cheap?” Yu Huan was a little unbelievable: “This chef can at least be a chef at a Michelin restaurant. This plate of fried rice is only 10 yuan?”

The woman said: “People are not chefs, they are challengers of “Into the Profession”…”

She said Chen Xuan’s identity in detail.

After listening, Yu Huan was even more surprised: “Self-taught? Is this still a human!”

“Book a ticket and eat tomorrow!”.