Chapter 45

Chen Xuan sat down and introduced himself briefly, Lu Yuan said straightforwardly: “Mr. Chen, I am here this time to buy a dish.”

“What kind of dish?”

“Yong Dou Jia.” Lu Yuan said: “I am willing to buy this recipe for 1 million.”

Chen Xuan blinked, thinking that there was a problem with his ears.

1000000?

The difficulty of making stuffed bean curd is quite high, but for a chef, especially these special chefs, it is really not that high.

Moreover, Chen Xuan is not particularly difficult to speak, as long as they are not up there, Chen Xuan is very willing to exchange cooking skills with them, and does not need to spend money to buy.

Chen Xuan really can’t understand this point.

“Mr. Chen, our Hunan Cuisine Association also hopes to buy recipes for angelfish. We are willing to pay 1 million.” Wu Zhou said very seriously.

Chen Xuan: “???”

If they didn’t come in front of them, if they were just talking on the phone, he would really feel that the other person was amusing himself.

1 million, just to buy a recipe?

Seeing Chen Xuan’s silence, Wu Zhou hurriedly said again: “Mr. Chen, we can talk about the price. This is only our intended price. If you find it inappropriate, we can continue to negotiate.”

Wang Tao and others do not know how to evaluate at this moment.

If this challenge is to judge who makes more money, there is no doubt that Chen Xuan is the first.

Even if it is not based on how much money is made, Chen Xuan’s performance in the past few days is dazzling and makes people unable to open their eyes.

“The recipe for stuffed bean curd has long been lost. It is really rare to see you from Mr. Chen this time. Mr. Chen, please be sure to sell me the recipe for stuffed bean curd.”

Lu Yuan said, “Don’t worry, I bought this recipe for private profit. I will return this recipe to Lucai. If nothing else, this year’s state banquet, stuffed bean curd will definitely appear!”

Chen Xuan’s heart moved slightly. He seemed to understand why the two people paid such a high price for the recipe.

This million, the second to propaganda, the main thing is to be justified!

Moreover, this matter is not a loss to him.

So Chen Xuan nodded: “I have no opinion.”

Hearing this, the two of them breathed a sigh of relief.

At this moment, the door of the restaurant was suddenly pushed open, and a pair of young men and women walked in.

Zhang Cuilan greeted her and said, “Do you two have dinner?”

“Yes.” They sat down, picked up the menu and glanced, and said: “Angel fish, stuffed bean curd, winter melon cup…”

The man ordered one of the newly added dishes in one go.

Zhang Cuilan opened her mouth slightly: “Do you want these dishes?”

“Yes, both.”

At this time, apart from them, there were only Lu Yuan and his party in the hotel.

Lu Yuan and the others also heard what they said, and looked a little curious.

After all, these dishes are not cheap.