Chapter 23

“Look carefully, this luminous egg fried rice is actually mainly because of eggs!”

“He beats the eggs into silk, and wraps each grain of rice twice, which makes this plate of egg fried rice look like it glows.”

Yu Huan observed for ten seconds, and finally said in surprise: “I have been searching for so long, but I haven’t been able to find a piece of untangled rice. This cooking skill is truly amazing!”

“Stop talking, my saliva is almost draining!”

“Hurry up and eat, and taste what it tastes like.”

“10 yuan a serving, I finally saw it once I could afford it.”

“There is one thing to say, this looks really like it!”

Yu Huan picked up the chopsticks, put them in his mouth, chewed and savored them carefully.

After tasting the tasting, he closed his eyes, and after seven or eight seconds, he opened his eyes.

At this time, his eyes were a little moist.

He looked at the plate of fried rice with eggs in front of him, and suddenly he twitched his nose, his voice was a little choked: “It’s delicious, it’s delicious.”

Then, without explaining, I kept eating.

After taking two bites, tears fell from his eyes.

While crying, he ate at the same time.

“???”

“???”

“???”

A question mark floated across the live broadcast room.

The woman who was shooting was also a little dazed, and then asked for a while: “Brother Yu, are you okay?”

“It’s okay, I’m okay.”

Yu Huan shook his head, ate, and shed tears: “I just… just missed home suddenly.”

woman:”……”

Finally, after eating a plate of egg fried rice, Yu Huan wiped his mouth first, and then wiped his tears.

After more than ten seconds, I calmed down and smiled at the camera: “I just came to the scene just now. I can’t stop it. Let everyone see the joke.”

“What happened just now? Why did you cry suddenly?”

“Yeah, there are no signs at all, I was so silly.”

“Is it impossible, this egg fried rice is so terrible to cry?”

Yu Huan looked at the empty plate and said, “This plate of egg fried rice is the best egg fried rice I have ever tasted. There is no one!”

“If I were to describe this dish of egg fried rice, there would only be one word-the taste of home.”

“This plate of egg fried rice gave me a taste of home, just like the meal my mother cooked for me when I was a child. Eating egg fried rice, the scenes of my childhood are vivid and so clear.”

He grabbed the tissue, blew his nose, and said, “I don’t know how to describe this plate of fried rice with eggs.”

“I guess this may be the legendary Dao Zhi Jian. When the cooking skills reach the top level, even the simplest ingredients can make the most delicious food.”

“I am very lucky to be able to eat such a delicious egg fried rice today. Special thanks to chef Chen Xuan. When Chen Xuan’s challenge is over, I will definitely give him 10 points!”

“Finally, I strongly recommend everyone to come and eat!”

“It’s so delicious? You don’t want a small logo to advertise for others, right?”

“Brother Chen still needs to advertise? What’s a joke?”

“It turned out to be delicious and crying, I thought I was crying badly.”

“The little logo is absolutely true. This is the first time I saw him eating and crying. This egg fried rice is so charming!”

In the program group, Wang Tao watched this scene, but they were also speechless in surprise.

Chen Xuan’s egg fried rice, he and Fu Ying have also eaten it.

It’s delicious, but crying…it’s a bit exaggerated.

But looking at the sales of egg fried rice, it seems a little bit different from yesterday.

Is today’s egg fried rice better?

“The taste of home, is this egg fried rice really so attractive?”

“I have to eat egg fried rice tomorrow for everything I say!”

“Tomorrow weekend, I will eat too!”

“I could bear it. I can’t help being recommended by the little logo!”

“For the first time I saw someone eating and crying (covering his face)”

Little Logo cried and finished the egg fried rice, the effect was surprisingly good.

After this live video was forwarded to Weibo, it quickly appeared on the hot search.

The enthusiasm is so high that even the small logo himself did not expect it.

He really showed his true feelings at the time, and he didn’t have any acting elements at all.

After they finished their meal and paid the money, they left.

Li Aimin and his wife went to the vegetable market to buy groceries, while Chen Xuan stayed to see the store.

He glanced at the prestige value, just didn’t know what was going on, and there was another wave of skyrocketing trends.

Originally there were only three million left, but now it has risen to five million.

And it didn’t mean to stop at all.

Chen Xuan looked at the items in the [Chef Purchase Channel], and the desire to buy suddenly rose, and he just bought it.

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [God-Level Carver]”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining the [green pepper and potato shreds recipe]”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining the [Mapo Tofu Recipe]

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining the [Fish-Fragrant Pork Recipe]”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining the [Jinling Double Smelly Recipe]”

5 million prestige value, bought a carver, four god-level recipes.

These four dishes are the most common home-cooked dishes on the dinner table.

Even if there is no recipe, Chen Xuan can cook very delicious.

But when there is a recipe, it is equal to a full range of bonuses.

His cooking speed will increase, and he has a more refined understanding of the subtle heat and taste.

And carving is purely Chen Xuan’s own hobby.

In the past, he always watched TV. Those top chefs carved beautiful flowers on winter melons and carrots, or dragons and phoenixes.

Now that he also has this opportunity, he will naturally not let it go. .