Chapter 134

[God of Gamblers]: You can easily penetrate the poor performances of your opponents. Whether you are a family of thousands of skills or a master of gambling, you have nowhere to hide in front of you. The moment you sit at the table, you are the god of gamblers!
A huge amount of information poured into his mind, and Chen Xuan had digested it almost in a second.

Feeling the ability brought to him by this gambling god, he has a very strong self-confidence, no matter what kind of gambling method, he can easily get the first place.

“Is there time tomorrow?” Chen Xuan asked suddenly.

“Teacher Chen……”

“If you have time, go to the high seas with me.”

high seas……

Han Yu’s face changed suddenly, and he grabbed Chen Xuan: “Mr. Chen, don’t go!”

It was because his father went to the cruise ship that their family was destroyed.

He is clearer than anyone else,-feelings are clearer.

Gambling, how harmful it is!

This thing cannot be touched, once touched, it is almost impossible to get out of it.

His father just went to play at the beginning, thousands of dollars for tens of thousands of dollars to play.

Compared to his father’s annual income, this amount of money is nothing at all.

But gambling is like this. From small to large, it starts with tens of thousands and tens of thousands, and then becomes hundreds of thousands or millions.

My father’s company, their house, and savings were all lost.

There are more than 30 million in total, and another two million have been borrowed.

Because of these people’s debt collection, his father had secretly hid, so this group of talents came to him mainly because they wanted to force his father out.

It is precisely because he knows how harmful gambling is, so when a man gives his business card to two of his friends, he tears it apart so angrily.

He knows too well that few people can refuse the temptation to get something for nothing that gambling brings.

“It’s okay.” Chen Xuan didn’t care about it: “You guys get up early tomorrow and come to gather outside my dormitory at eight o’clock.”

“Teacher Chen……”

“You have no money?” Chen Xuan didn’t answer Han Yu’s words at all, and suddenly asked: “You haven’t come to my class for half a month?”

“coming.”

“Here? Where’s the money?”

“Ms. Chen, he… didn’t trade stocks.”

“Huh?” Chen Xuan raised his brows: “Xiao Han, do you have any opinion on me?”

“No.”

“No comment, come to my class, and don’t follow my requirements to study, then what have you been doing for the past half month?”

“He is sleeping……”

“I’m asking him.”

“Oh oh.” Liang Haoran shrank their necks, and they felt that Teacher Chen was angry.

This is too rare.

And the angry Teacher Chen is so scary.

Han Yu lowered his head and said, “I’m sleeping.”