Chapter 143

It’s dawn, and a new day has arrived.

Chen Xuan walked out of the complex wearing a mask and carrying a shoulder bag.

It was less than seven o’clock at this moment, people hurried on the street, and almost all young people were waiting at the bus station in the distance. The rhythm of the whole city accelerated as if pressing the double-speed button.

Coming out of the community and walking all the way to Xinjiekou, Chen Xuan slowly slowed down. At the same time, he took out the drone, turned it on, set it to tracking mode, and flung it at will, and it flew into the air.

At the same time, the live broadcast room accessed by the drone was opened simultaneously.

After busying with this, Chen Xuan recovered his speed and continued to move forward.

“Walking without money? Kung Fu anchor?”

“Anchor knows how to work? Show your hands.”

“The anchor’s three-level head mask is good~, where did you buy it?”

When the live broadcast lasted more than ten minutes, there were fifteen people online in the live broadcast room.

Perhaps it is because the name and content of the live broadcast room are well obtained, and there are still a few scattered bullet screens.

Chen Xuan glanced, saw someone, and said: “Yes, I want to challenge to walk the rivers and lakes without a penny. I will spend two days in Jinling, and then go to other cities in a few days.”

“It’s troublesome, in this society, it’s hard to move without money, and you’re still going around…you will starve to death if you haven’t eaten for a long time.”

“Brother, listen to my advice and find a factory to work early.”

“How old is it, how kung fu is it? Have you seen a big fist like a sandbag?”

“You are like this, I can knock two with one punch.”

“What do you eat and drink without money? There is a limit to grandstanding.”

Chen Xuan said: “Don’t worry about money, I have a kung fu, I am afraid that I will not starve to death? If I don’t even have this certainty, I dare not walk the rivers and lakes.”

“I am in Xinjiekou, and I am on my way to Yunjiao Mountain. I want to go to Yunjiao Mountain to exercise and earn some food by the way.”

After speaking, Chen Xuan quickened his pace and almost ran wild all the way.

“The anchor thinks a bit beautiful, I am afraid that he has not been beaten by the society, do you think money is so easy to make?”

“Are the anchor from Jinling? So am I.”

“A dozen kilometers from Xinjiekou to Yunjiao Mountain, do you run across by leg?”

“A dozen kilometers and it’s not far, and the anchor wants to walk the rivers and lakes, but he can’t have a good pair of legs.”

The number of people in the live broadcast room has always been around 15 people. Some people left after watching it, but some people came in after a while.

But it is only kept at this number.

Chen Xuan ran all the way, but he still deliberately controlled the speed and maintained a kilometer for about five minutes.

“The anchor has good physical fitness, about the same as mine.”

“What about Kung Fu? I watched it for half an hour, and I didn’t even see Kung Fu. I felt I was cheated.”