Chapter 15

“This plate of egg fried rice…looks delicious.”

“Why do I feel that this plate of egg fried rice is glowing?”

“This is a glowing egg fried rice!!!”

“It’s just a plate of fried rice with eggs, Brother Chen, are you so serious!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh, no more, I am drooling.”

“Get up early tomorrow to eat Brother Chen’s egg fried rice!”

“Envy Jinling’s little friend (crying)”

The number of netizens in the live broadcast room gradually increased. They couldn’t help gulping when they looked at this excellent dish of fried rice with eggs.

Across the screen, everyone seems to be able to smell the deliciousness of egg fried rice.

“Xiao Chen, is it done?” Li Aimin asked casually while fishing for noodles.

“Well, that’s it.”

Chen Xuan carried the egg fried rice, picked up a bowl of noodles, and walked outside.

When he came over, the taste of egg fried rice directly overwhelmed the noodles. Li Aimin took a deep breath and stared at the egg fried rice in Chen Xuan’s hand, his eyes couldn’t move away.

It wasn’t until Chen Xuan left the kitchen that he came back to his senses.

“That was… egg fried rice?”

“What kind of egg fried rice is that? It looks so good? It tastes so good? Gulu~”

Li Aimin swallowed, his appetite aroused.

He had already eaten breakfast, but just now, he felt that he could eat all of the egg fried rice.

Chen Xuan came to the lobby and put the egg fried rice and noodles in front of the customers.

The one who ordered the egg fried rice was a fat young man with glasses. He is an old customer of this restaurant. He basically eats breakfast here every day.

He was trembling, and when he saw the egg fried rice coming, he didn’t eat it immediately, but continued to tremble.

Suddenly, a scent broke into his nose, his nose moved, and when he looked down, he was stunned.

Is this stuff like fried rice with eggs?

It still shines!

This looks great too!

His appetite was immediately aroused.

He took the chopsticks and immediately took a bite into his mouth.

The flavours of eggs, rice, shallots, and ham are blended together in a perfect way, and the moment they are in the mouth, they bloom.

He felt like he was floating on the top of the cloud at this moment. This deliciousness broke his cognition of egg fried rice.

good to eat!

He grabbed the plate and drove the egg fried rice into his mouth at a speed that was stubborn.

The silky eggs are tender and smooth, the rice is chewy, rich green onion, and springy ham.

Every bite is enjoyment, and each bite can taste different levels of flavor.

Other customers were also attracted by this plate of egg fried rice, and they came to see it.

Seeing him gulping, these customers swallowed.

After Chen Xuan served the egg fried rice, he stood not far away. He wanted to see how good his egg fried rice was.

“Boss, what is that?” a customer asked.

Zhang Cuilan said, “Oh, fried rice with eggs.”

The customer said: “Give me a plate too, just like this.”

“I also want!”

“Boss, I also have a copy here.”

“I want me too!”

Five or six customers shouted one after another.

Zhang Cuilan said in amazement, “Didn’t you just eat a bowl of noodles?”

The customer said: “I’m not full, hurry up, boss, I’m almost starving to death.”

Zhang Cuilan: “???”

Their noodles are surprisingly large. You said you are not full?

She asked again: “Are you sure?”

“Yes!” The customer was almost anxious: “Boss, hurry up, I’m really hungry!”

“Well.”

Zhang Cuilan turned to Chen Xuan and said, “Xiao Chen, six egg fried rice…”

“good.”

Chen Xuan smiled, turned and walked in.

Netizens were dumbfounded by this scene.

“Isn’t this really good? Is it so delicious?”

“Take a hair, my mother is drooling across the screen.”

“No way, no way, what should I do if I want to eat now!”

“The newcomer is still questioning the deliciousness of egg fried rice, and the old man has already started ordering takeout.”

“Hehehe, I just wanted to order takeaway, but this restaurant does not deliver takeaway in the morning (crying)”

“I guessed the egg fried rice was delicious, but I didn’t guess it was so delicious!”

The host and observers at night were surprised to see this scene.

“Is Chen Xuan’s cooking skills so good?”

“No matter how delicious the egg fried rice is, it’s not so exaggerated, right?”

“However, the feelings of these customers are very real, not as if they were pretended.”

“It’s really not pretended, and just looking at the photo of the egg fried rice, I’m a little greedy.”

On the other side, Wang Tao and others are also on the way to the TV station.

On the way to the car, Wang Tao opened the program group to see the situation, and he happened to see this scene.

“This egg fried rice looks delicious.”

“These customers… aren’t they, as for that?”

Wang Tao was a little surprised, but also curious.

He glanced at the time, it was still early, only early six o’clock.

He immediately dialed Fu Ying’s number: “Hey, Xiao Fu, I may be late.”

Fu Ying said: “I… I also have something temporarily, maybe I have to be late.”

“Well, let me talk to the director.”

After hanging up the phone, Wang Tao called the director again. He would be late for about half an hour.

After applying for leave, he immediately drove to the Li Jia private kitchen restaurant.

He wanted to try and see how delicious Chen Xuan’s egg fried rice is.

Twenty minutes later, the taxi stopped outside the hotel.

Wang Tao walked towards the restaurant. When he was approaching the door, he suddenly saw a familiar figure. He shouted, “Xiao Fu?”

The woman turned her head, saw Wang Tao, and said in amazement: “Brother Wang?”

The two looked at each other, silent.