Chapter 31

Chen Xuan knows that to achieve the best results in live broadcasting, it is to interact with netizens.

At first he was not used to it, after all, speaking to the air was a bit embarrassing.

But this kind of thing, just be familiar with it.

“First of all, the Buddha jumped over the wall.” He grabbed the prepared sea cucumbers, fresh abalones, etc., and said, “Buddha jumped over the wall, also called Fushouquan. It is a top-quality national banquet dish. The most important thing about this dish is the broth and old wine. Now the broth is ready. Now, just prepare the side dishes, put them in the pot and simmer for two hours.”

The difficulty of the Buddha jumping over the wall mainly lies in the broth. The broth is boiled, and the rest can be done according to the normal procedure.

Chen Xuan put the side dishes into the pot one by one, then scooped a spoonful of thick broth and simmered over high heat.

While the stewed Buddha jumped over the wall, Chen Xuan came to the water tank again and fished out the perch inside: “This perch is used to make angelfish.”

“What kind of dish is angelfish?”

“Have never heard of this dish.”

“Listening to the name, it feels like Tan Jiacai.”

[Huge Kitchen]: Is it the angelfish in Hunan cuisine?
Li Aimin asked what the netizens wanted to ask: “Xiao Chen, what kind of dish is angelfish?”

After all, he is just an ordinary chef, and he always cooks home-cooked dishes when he opens a restaurant, and he doesn’t cook dishes that are too difficult.

Not to mention, this kind of dish that 90% of people have never heard of.

Chen Xuan said: “The angelfish is a very famous dish in Hunan cuisine, but it’s hard to eat in Hunan restaurants now.”

“why?”

“Because the procedure is too complicated.”

Chen Xuan threw the cleaned sea bass on the cutting board and said: “The most important part of angelfish is the soup base, followed by the fish.”

“This dish, to put it simply, is to hang a fish on top of a pot of broth, and then cover the pot. Simmer for four hours, steam the fish through the steam of the chicken broth, and cook it bit by bit. Drop into the chicken broth until there is only one skeleton and root bones left in the whole fish, and this angelfish is considered ready.”

Everyone was baffled.

Hang the fish on the chicken soup?

Use the steam of chicken broth to steam it?

Is there such a practice?

Don’t talk about it, just listen, they all find this method extremely difficult.

“Damn, I’m from Hunan, I haven’t heard of this dish?”

“I have never heard of…”

“Is this really Hunan food?”

“Isn’t it Chen Ge ridiculed?”

“Is this dish really as famous as Brother Chen said, for Mao, I have never seen it in a restaurant?”

“Yeah, I have never heard of it either.”

[Panda Kitchen]: Because of this dish, it has been lost.
“Lost? Can the dish still be lost?”

“Don’t be funny, our Daxia culture is broad and profound, and there is no lost.”

[Pang Da Cook]: It is indeed lost. I once heard the teacher say about this dish. I tried to make it myself, but no matter how I did it, I couldn’t make it.
“If you can’t do it, it’s because of your poor cooking skills.”

[Panda Kitchen]: Not good at cooking? Hehe, although I am not a state banquet chef, I have also served as a chef in a three-Michelin-starred restaurant, and now I am also the head chef of a Chinese restaurant in two five-star hotels.
“Damn! Is this a big guy?”

“Big Chef…Couldn’t the boss be the Pantone chef of the Greenland Hotel?”

“Pang Tong? This name is so familiar.”

“Last year in the foreign chef exchange competition, the big guy who won the first place!”

“Damn, it turned out to be him!”

[Panda Kitchen]: Well, it’s me.
“Dare to ask the boss, what’s the cooking skill of Brother Chen?”

[Huge Kitchen]: Very high! Compared to me, it’s not worse than me!
“Brother Chen!”

“When the boss said so, I immediately knew how much Brother Chen hangs.”

Originally, they could only roughly judge Chen Xuan’s cooking skills based on customer feedback.

Now that Pangtong said so, they immediately had a clear understanding.

Chen Xuan took the broth out and placed it in a casserole.

“After the soup is prepared, we must start preparing the fish.”

“There are two main steps in processing fish.”

Chen Xuan took out a cotton thread, caught the fish in his left hand, and pinched the cotton thread in his right hand: “The first step is to fix this cotton thread on the spine of the fish.”

He flicked his finger and saw this tiny cotton thread passing through the fish’s mouth and all the way into the fish’s belly.

Next, Chen Xuan grabbed a prepared embroidery needle from a plate on the side.

Gently slid a finger on the fish’s back, and finally touched it on the top of the fish’s back, saying, “The position of this thread is also very particular. Don’t get too close, it’s easy to make the spine during the steaming process. Fracture. It can’t be too far away. If it is far away, this fish can’t hang vertically in the pot. So it must be the sixth section of the fish’s spine, which is here!”

When the words fell, he lightly tapped his finger on the fish’s back, pierced the fish’s back in the embroidery in his hand, and picked it again.

A cotton thread was picked from the back of the fish.

This hand directly made everyone look at it.

“Damn, is this luck?”

“How did you know that the cotton thread is in this place?”

“Magic, this horse riding is magic!”

The cotton thread passes through the mouth of the fish, and from the back of the fish, the specific position of the cotton thread is not known at all, at most it is a rough idea.

But Chen Xuan pinched the embroidery needle and stabbed it at random, but it was like confirming that the cotton thread was in that position.

Hurry and be ruthless! .