Chapter 79

Standing in this acre of land, Chen Xuan looked around. It was the corpses of five wild boars, and the smell of blood was very strong.

The rhubarb has loosened the neck of the wild boar, four deep blood holes, blood gurgling out, the wild boar’s body is still convulsing, obviously can’t survive.

Chen Xuan maintained a concave shape looking at the sky at a 45-degree angle, motionless, the drone slowly rotated around him and flew, taking Chen Xuan’s body very tall.

In the eyes of everyone, Chen Xuan at this moment is like a god of war.

“I’m fascinating!”

“Brother Chen, you are so handsome and exploded!”

“Between the lightning and flint, killed five-wild boars?”

“The wild boar is so uncut-is it?”

“Too strong, kicked the wild boar with one kick!”

“I would like to treat you as the strongest!”

“The 7 billion strongest man, really hammered!”

“It was the first time I saw a wild boar being kicked by a buffalo. Not only did Chen’s cattle churn, but even the cattle he raised were so damn good. It’s really fucking human!”

“How about the rhubarb? It’s bitten to death directly after one bite. This bite force is simply going to heaven!”

[Three Cups of Wine] I rewarded 88 Buddhas jumping over the wall and left a message: Chen Ge Sai Gao, Chen Ge mighty, Chen Ge Niubi!
[Tiger Mountain Tour] I rewarded 88 Buddhas jumping over the wall, and left a message: I hate myself for not being a daughter, I hate it!
The host and observers are also excited about watching.

I thought Chen Xuan was in a dangerous situation, but the situation turned upside down and turned into a slaughter.

Are all the chefs now so terrible?

Is this horse riding a bird?

Just end it early.

Can plow the ground, grow vegetables, distinguish between herbs and wild vegetables, and catch crocodiles.

Now even wild boars that go down the mountain to destroy crops can easily be slaughtered.

Even the orthodox farmer can’t say that he can do like Chen Xuan.

He is almost a farmer than a farmer, and he can’t justify not giving full marks.

Just as everyone in the live broadcast room slowly calmed down, a reward suddenly appeared, pulling the calm down everyone’s emotions once again.

[Kitten] rewarded 1,000 Buddhas jumping over the wall, and left a message: Congratulations to Brother Chen for joining the kitten platform and becoming the first SSS anchor of the kitten platform!
As soon as this reward appeared, the live broadcast room was quiet for two seconds.

Two seconds later, more than three million people in the live broadcast went crazy.

“Fuck, how much is this horse riding?”

“1000 Buddhas jumped over the wall, 1 million in cash!”

“Damn, Brother Chen signed a contract!”

“What is the SSS level? Doesn’t it mean the highest S level?”

“When I went, I found out that Brother Chen’s state has changed. When did it happen?”

“I found out last night, I thought I was wrong.”

“I see, it’s the young lady yesterday, she’s an employee of Kitty.”