Chapter 65

Chen Xuan’s eyes suddenly brightened.

Good stuff!

This thing is simply against the sky.

In addition to his excitement, he discovered that this thing seems to be a very tasteless ability.

Where can I have a chance to use it?

Use it to catch centipedes?

Let a group of centipedes bow down and surrender themselves?

It’s so special… I think the picture is spicy after thinking about it.

Go to the mountains to catch wild boars and open meat?

This is too much to use.

And if you really want to meet a wild boar, with his physical fitness, he can easily subdue it with his bare hands, wherever he needs to use this.

The more Chen Xuan thinks about it, the more he feels that this thing seems really useless.

He sighed, and left it alone and continued to catch the centipede.

Everyone saw that Chen Xuan’s hands were not like human beings.

As long as there is a centipede under the stone, he seems to be very casual to poke his hand, but he can always pinch the centipede’s head accurately and easily.

“I’ve already said that Brother Chen’s sword skills are not achieved overnight. If you want to practice sword skills, you must first practice hand speed!”

“It turned out to be like this, I realized it!”

“I have realized it too, now I’m going to find a rich woman!”

After more than an hour, Chen Xuan stopped.

The tea pot was full of Dangdang, and all of them were centipedes. Wang Bin and several little boys also caught a lot of them.

They got an empty mineral water bottle, which was full of centipedes, densely packed, and a group of netizens had scalp tingling in the live broadcast.

However, compared with Chen Xuan’s results, it is still a lot worse.

Even if the five of them arrested together, it was not as many as Chen Xuan alone.

No way, after all, it’s not professional, and it’s all about using branches to hold down the centipede before catching it.

With their skill in catching one, Chen Xuan can catch four or five.

Chen Xuan opened the tea caddy and showed it to the camera: “Almost a hundred, at least two or three hundred can be sold.”

“Stay away and stay away, Brother Chen, please go away quickly.”

“I really can’t see this thing!”

“Brother Chen, you forced me to block you!”

Chen Xuan can’t see these, he smiles like a chrysanthemum at the moment.

These centipedes, in his eyes, are these centipedes, they are simply walking soft sister coins!

“Don’t catch it, let’s go!” Chen Xuan shouted.

Although it was only two o’clock in the afternoon, it was a mountain after all, and it would take more than half an hour to descend at his speed.

Moreover, there are a lot of wild beasts in these mountains, he didn’t dare to leave these children alone on the mountain, in case something happened, he would regret it.