Chapter 11

Zhang Cuilan’s home is in the community, which is only a five-minute walk away.

The house is on the third floor, with three bedrooms and one living room.

The old couple have a daughter who went to college in Jinling, and only came back on weekends, usually the two of them.

When he came to the house, Zhang Cuilan said, “Xiao Chen, if you live too far away, it will be convenient to live in our house during this period of time.”

Chen Xuan shook his head and said, “Thank you, Auntie, but no, I have a place to live, which is not far away.”

It’s only a dozen kilometers, and you can get there by a bus.

Zhang Cuilan poured him a glass of water and said, “I have discussed with your Uncle Li, and I plan to increase your salary to 8,000 yuan.”

Increase salary?

Chen Xuan was stunned. Before speaking, Zhang Cuilan said again: “At first I thought you were not good at anything, so I just gave it to you as an apprentice. But your cooking level is really not low. You can be a chef at any small restaurant. Yes. And you cook and deliver food, the eight thousand yuan is actually low.”

“That’s it. Sit for a while and I’ll change you a clean sheet.”

After Zhang Cuilan finished speaking, she walked to her side, not giving Chen Xuan a chance to speak at all.

Chen Xuan scratched his head, but did not refuse.

Although he doesn’t particularly care about the money, whether he cares or not is different from whether Zhang Cuilan will give it or not.

After all, I still have to get along for a month, and it will be uncomfortable if I meet someone who is not easy to get along with.

At least Zhang Cuilan and his wife are real people, and they don’t care about this.

“What’s the situation? Brother Chen has increased his salary?”

“Is it all right?”

“Sunday, the salary increase on the first day of work, why didn’t I encounter such a good thing?”

“Envy the monthly salary of eight thousand (crying)”

“I am 4,000 yuan a month, and I don’t even dare to order Brother Chen’s takeaway.”

Wang Tao was also stunned: “This is… a salary increase?”

Zhang Jianmin said: “I really haven’t seen a salary increase when I go to work that day.”

Concubine Lin smiled, her eyes crooked: “This shows that Chen Xuan is excellent, and I am especially optimistic about him.”

Li Lang said: “It’s not surprising that the salary increase is actually. With his current ability, he is indeed worthy of the salary. What surprised me was the attitude of the restaurant owner.”

There are a lot of people in this society who love petty and cheap things. If they don’t mention wage increases, no one will care.

But they took the initiative to mention it. It can be seen that the couple has a very positive outlook.

“Really, it is not common for the boss to take the initiative to raise wages.”

“I have been in my current company for three years, and I haven’t risen once…”

“One world, one boss.”

“It’s real, it makes me feel like Aunt Zhang and Uncle Li simply doesn’t exist!”

“Special, crit!”

Chen Xuan woke up at night, it was already 4:30 in the afternoon.

He got up from the bed and didn’t see Zhang Cuilan. He probably went to the store.

After patted his face with cold water, Chen Xuan went to the restaurant.

On the way, he glanced at the prestige value, and was surprised to find that the prestige value that had only been used up rose to 90,000.

It seems that he is already a small celebrity. At this rate of increase, a prestige value of three to four hundred thousand yuan is not a problem.

When I came to the hotel, there was already a table of guests.

Chen Xuan did not delay: “Aunt Zhang, I went to the back kitchen.”

“Hey.” Zhang Cuilan really liked Chen Xuan as she watched.

Good-looking, humble, not ostentatious, and polite.

When I came to the back kitchen, Li Aimin was serving dishes. Chen Xuan washed his hands and walked towards the stove and asked: “Uncle Li, how many dishes?”

“Four dishes and one soup, small fried pork, braised eggplant…” Li Aimin asked five dishes in one mouthful, “Can’t it be done?”

“Simple.” Chen Xuan smiled, took the prepared dishes that were handed over, and turned the pot on the fire, making a mess of skill.

It is not clear that he is the chef of this restaurant, and the boss has laid hands on him.

“It’s drifting, Brother Chen, you’re drifting!”

“Simple two words, full of arrogant qualities!”

“Come on, put me on the shelf and cheer Brother Chen!”

“Watching Brother Chen cooking is really a treat.”

“I still prefer to watch Brother Chen cut vegetables. That sword skill is really enjoyable.”

When cooking, another visitor came to the door.

Chen Xuan directly opened the two pots and made it with full firepower.

Many of the guests in the hall were regular customers.

They looked at the dishes served were more delicate than usual, and the dishes had to look better. They joked: “Sister Zhang, is this a new chef in your house?”

Zhang Cuilan smiled and said: “Forget it, try it, Xiao Chen’s cooking skills are very good, and Lao Li is full of praise.”

“Then I have to taste it.”

These are two men who came over to eat food and drink.

I caught a braised prawn with chopsticks, and at the first entrance, the juice, sweet and spicy, appetizing, blooms directly in the mouth.

“good to eat!”

The man boasted, then stopped talking, and concentrated on eating prawns.

The friend laughed and said, “Is it so delicious? See you exaggerating.”

As he said, he picked up chopsticks, his eyes brightened: “Hey, it’s so delicious, it’s so delicious!”

The two of them just ate and didn’t care about anything.

Zhang Cuilan smiled more on her face.

“F*ck, is it so delicious?”

“This customer won’t be a nursery, right?”

“How could I ask, is it necessary?”

“A hundred challengers, please ask Brother Chen? As for?”

“No, no, I will take my daughter-in-law to eat at the weekend. After eating Brother Chen’s dishes, I will go back to eat the daughter-in-law, hehehe.”

“You are paralyzed upstairs, can you be a man?”

“The dog said, you can see drivers in this place, I really didn’t expect it!”.