Chapter 51

“Let me go, I remember just three or four million online? Why did it suddenly become more than ten million?”

“Specially set an alarm clock, get up and vote for Brother Chen!”

“Hahaha, me too.”

“Go to bed after voting.”

“The host announces the voting number quickly!”

The barrage was like rain, and it was very lively.

It’s hard to imagine it turned out to be the early hours of the night.

Wu Tong and Jiang Ting, as well as the night observer, also noticed the changes in online data.

They were a little shocked watching the millions of online surges in just a few minutes.

Is Chen Xuan’s appealing power already so powerful?

And those challengers who hadn’t slept at this time, seeing this scene, only felt a shot in the heart.

What a bully.

Isn’t it one level at all?

“I just noticed that the online live broadcast room has skyrocketed to 12 million. There must be many netizens who want to vote for our challengers as soon as possible.”

Wu Channel: “I announce that the 20 challengers who have chosen the chef, their challenge is over.”

“In the next three days, observers from the program group, professionals in the chef industry, and all viewers who watch the program will rate these 20 challengers. All the details of the score will be announced by the program group to ensure Absolutely fair, just and open.”

“Now, the audience voting channel is announced. Every audience can edit the text message and send the serial number, name and score of your favorite challenger to the number 1022xxxx.”

“The SMS voting channel is open for 24 hours, and SMS sent after 24 hours will no longer be counted.”

Wu Tong talked about the rules in detail, and then repeated the number three times.

The program group also printed this series of numbers on the screen. All netizens watching the live broadcast can see the number and the word vote from the upper right corner of the screen.

The logistics staff, sitting in front of the computer, glanced at the voting statistics software.

At this look, the eyes almost stared out.

“Fuck!”

“What’s wrong?” The others asked when they heard the sound and looked over.

The man waited for the data on the screen and frowned: “There seems to be something wrong with the voting statistics.”

“How is it possible.” Someone laughed: “It’s all SMS voting. This software is an auxiliary statistical programming. How can it be wrong.”

“But…” the man said: “The data shows that in that minute, more than 100,000 people sent voting text messages.”

“how many people?”

The smiles on other people’s faces disappeared suddenly, and they were all shocked by this number.

“A hundred thousand people a minute?”

“Damn, it won’t really be a problem, right?”

Several people hurried over to look at it. From this look, the number of votes has risen from 100,000 to 300,000.

“I’m going, this…what’s the situation?”

“Wait, why is the online data so high?”

“F*ck, 14 million online in the early morning? f*ck, don’t these guys need to sleep?”

“What the hell is going on with this?”

A group of technicians have been completely stunned.

They immediately began to check the specific information of these votes, and through screening, they can see the specific information of the more than 300,000 votes very intuitively.

300,000 voting text messages, more than 290,000, were all voted by the number one challenger, that is, Chen Xuan.

At this point, they finally understood.

“Damn, they are all fans of Brother Chen!”

“Gan, this appeal is too abnormal.”

“It’s already 400,000…”

“It’s half a million.”

“You said, will Brother Chen’s vote exceed one million?”

Suddenly, someone asked such a sentence.

Several people looked at each other, was silent for a while, and said, “I guess it’s really possible.”

“One million…I don’t even dare to think about it.”

“This is a proper promotion.”

“Nonsense, do you have to talk about it? Now let’s see how much Chen Ge can score.”

“Wait and watch, Weibo will probably be taken over by Brother Chen again in the past two days.”

Within 24 hours, if the number of SMS voters really exceeds 1 million, it goes without saying that Chen Xuan will inevitably set off a wave on the Internet.

This kind of appeal is that many first-line celebrities dare not say that they can do it.

In the live broadcast room, after the netizens finished sending the text messages, they posted a barrage and went offline.

“Send a text message, go to bed.”

“I also sent it, waiting for Brother Chen to get full marks.”

“sleep.”

The moon sets and the sun rises.

The next day, it was here.

Chen Xuan’s live broadcast room is now in a black screen state.

Since early morning, his live broadcast room has been offline.

In the morning, nine o’clock.

Wang Tao and others are sitting in the program group, and he has obtained a copy of the data.

When they first got this data, Wang Tao and Fu Ying were shocked.

“good morning, everyone.”

Wang Tao said: “Now 20 challengers have finished their challenges, and now it’s time to score.”

“The scoring rules and systems have long been announced, and the SMS voting channel has been announced since the early hours of last night.”

“Just now, I got a copy of the data. This data is the nine-hour SMS voting data from the early morning to the present.”

When talking about this, Wang Tao paused, scanned a few observers, and deliberately sold a pass: “Attorney Ma, Professor Li, guess what, how many people voted by SMS in these nine hours?”.