Chapter 25

“Uncle Li, have you considered it clearly?” Chen Xuan asked.

Li Aimin nodded: “Think clearly.”

“If you don’t know how to cook, it can be seen by repeat customers in the past two days.”

“Give you shares, in fact, I hope you can stay, otherwise, when you leave, these repeat customers will be gone.”

Chen Xuan shook his head: “I can’t stay.”

Li Aimin was startled, and heard Chen Xuan continue to say: “But I can tell you how to make a dish.”

These words made Li Aimin tremble with excitement.

He even asked with some uncertainty: “I… can I?”

“Yes.” Chen Xuan said with a smile: “Uncle Li, you have a solid foundation, mainly due to the lack of heat and some details.”

As a god-level chef, he can naturally clearly see the level of Li Aimin’s culinary skills, and also know how to improve his culinary skills in a short period of time.

What’s more, he still has so many recipes.

When the same dish is cooked by different people, the order will be different.

What Chen Xuan can guarantee is that as long as Li Aimin cooks according to the order and rhythm of his recipe, even if the taste is not on par with himself, he will definitely have the standard of a five-star hotel.

And cooking makes perfect. As he continues to cook, his cooking skills will naturally improve.

In the end, the two parties decided that Chen Xuan would invest in technology and account for 50% of the shares.

However, one month later, when the challenge is over, he will also leave.

Before that, he would teach him all the recipes he bought.

What Chen Xuan didn’t know was that these recipes alone would be regarded as treasures if they were seen by the chef of a five-star hotel or the chef of a state banquet!

For top chefs, the value of recipes is far above everything.

The contract was signed in the afternoon and was delivered by Li Aimin’s daughter.

His daughter is studying law, and this is the first time Chen Xuan has contact with his daughter.

A very beautiful girl, she is decent and gentle, with the gentleness of a Jiangnan woman.

When he signed his name on the contract, it meant that from now on, half of this restaurant belonged to Chen Xuan!

When the hotel is on track, Chen Xuan can almost lie down and make money.

“50% of the shares…I admit, I am jealous.”

“Three days, two salary increases, half of the shares were taken, if I hadn’t been watching it all the time, I really don’t believe this is true.”

“I just watched it all the way, and I found it a bit unreal.”

“I announce that Brother Chen’s first professional challenge will end early!”

Netizens were shocked by the shares that were suddenly given out.

Wang Tao and the others were also amazed.

Among the 100 challengers, Chen Xuan is so dazzling in comparison.

And the other 99 people, in his comparison, there was no slag left.

“Shares…” Wang Tao smiled bitterly: “I think it’s impossible to justify not giving full marks when we give Chen Xuan a score.”

A few people deeply agree. In this case, how do they score low?

There is no reason at all.

The news of Chen Xuan’s acquisition of shares was also spread to the Internet for the first time, and was raged by discussions, and rushed into hot searches at a terrifying speed.

#”Into the profession” the first person, challenge the third day, get 50% of the shares#

“Worri, is this the script?”

“It looks a bit fake.”

“Although I think it’s fake, it seems to be true.”

“How can it be a script? If you want to say that the shares are a script, does it mean that Brother Chen’s cooking skills are also fake? Isn’t that good enough?”

“Brother Chen’s cooking skills are true, and the feedback from those customers is also true, and even the small logo is highly recommended. This thing cannot be faked.”

After Chen Xuan signed the contract, he found that his reputation value was skyrocketing.

Leaning on the chair, I opened Weibo and glanced at it. As expected, it was because I took the shares that caused heated discussions on the Internet.

He smiled, how could this kind of thing be a script.

Moreover, half of the shares in this hotel are actually not much.

According to the current value of the hotel, 50% of the shares are worth two or three hundred thousand.

Chen Xuan does not have much money now, but his current popularity can be turned into money, it is only a matter of time.

The reason why he agreed to Li Aimin, on the one hand, the money is easy to make.

On the other hand, Li Aimin and his wife are indeed good people, and he is willing to cooperate with each other.

If the person is not good enough, even if he asks for a thousand dollars, he will not agree.

He leaned back in his chair and was buying recipes.

Since half of the restaurant’s shares are owned by him, from now on, he will have to get dim sum too.

The first thing that needs to be done is to improve Li Aimin’s cooking skills, and the second is the recipe.

A restaurant must have a few signature dishes that can be picked up to attract customers to patronize.

Chen Xuan only used a plate of egg fried rice to attract so many people, and it is also on the hot search.

The small logo was also attracted by the egg fried rice, and even cried directly.

This series of things has made the egg fried rice become unknown to everyone.

The premise for egg fried rice to burst into flames is because it is delicious!

But just a plate of fried rice with eggs, too little, not enough.

Therefore, Chen Xuan bought ten more recipes in one go, and they were all very unusual recipes. They belonged to the kind of dishes that could be selected as a signature dish!

He doesn’t expect Li Aimin to make these dishes to the point of tears, but as long as he can make 70% of the dishes on the recipe, it is enough to make this restaurant famous!

“Uncle Li.” Chen Xuan looked at Li Aimin, who had just put away the contract, and said, “Let’s add some dishes to the menu.”