Chapter 117

43 seconds!

This number made Ge Yongqi slightly startled.

His first reaction was: “Who is Brother Chen?”

“That’s Brother Chen.” The wife seemed to hear the doubt in her husband’s tone, and said: “Chen Xuan, we saw him when we just ate.”

“43 seconds, are you sure?”

“Problems solved live.”

“correct?”

“correct.”

“Go home first, I’ll take a look at it later.” Ge Yongqi didn’t say such things as impossible.

After all, I am doing academic work, and I consider things more rigorously.

And no matter what math problem, there is more than one way to solve the problem.

It takes about two minutes to solve the problem according to his idea. This does not mean that others have to use two minutes.

This side.

Chen Xuan put the pen down, the waiter compared the answers and nodded: “The answer is correct.”

Asked again: “Brother Chen, do you… do you want to continue?”

“Go on.” Chen Xuan smiled and said, “I also want to see how difficult the questions Prof. Lin asked are.”

“Ms. Chen’s math turned out to be so good?”

“Forty seconds, so fast…”

“The idea of ​​solving the problem is so clear, I never thought it could be solved like this.”

The students looked in admiration.

“Damn, I thought he was pretending to be forceful, but I didn’t expect him to be pretending to be forceful!”

“Damn it, let him pretend it!”

“If you don’t understand, just ask, what’s the level of Brother Chen?”

“It’s very strong. If you are placed on the high school math team, you can get three thousand levels in math competitions.”

“So hanging? Isn’t Brother Chen a liberal arts student?”

“It’s probably the math that I learned later.”

Netizens are also amazed.

The waiter said: “There are two ways to answer the one-fold question. One is that you need to solve all the steps within an hour. If you can’t solve it within an hour, you have to add another question.”

Everyone listened attentively, for fear of missing something.

Especially these students at the scene, they know, this question was given by Professor Lin.

Regardless of whether it can be unlocked, but if they have a chance to take a look, they will certainly not miss it.

Chen Xuan asked: “What more questions?”

“A quick calculation question.” The waiter said: “Professor Lin said that his questions require a certain quick calculation foundation. If you have this foundation, you don’t need to be subject to the one-hour limit.”

Chen Xuan thought for a while, nodded and said, “Make quick calculation problems first.”

“Ms. Chen, is this going to challenge high difficulty?”

“I don’t know if it’s a quick calculation of a few digits.”

“The number of digits is not important, the important thing is to add and subtract the multiplier… I’m afraid it is a quick calculation of multiplication and division, it is too difficult.”