Chapter 54

SNOWEMPRESS
HOME
LIBRARY
REQUEST A NOVEL
JOIN DISCORD
ABOUT
MY ACCOUNT
USER SETTINGS
LOGOUT
LIBRARY

FALOO NOVEL

KOREAN NOVEL

Home   Metropolis: I Am a Full-Time Professional, Attracting Worldwide Attention  Chapter 54
Prev
Next
OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 54

The second professional challenge?

Chen Xuan is indeed planning to do a good study today.

But this hasn’t been studied yet.

When asked, he shook his head and said: “Not yet.”

“Well, that’s a shame.” Wang Tao was a little regretful for not being able to ask Chen Xuan’s next challenge, and immediately said: “Then I won’t bother you. I will wait until the results of the audience’s SMS voting are released tomorrow. Contact you.”

After hanging up, Chen Xuan opened Weibo and glanced at it.

Unsurprisingly, I went on a hot search again.

# Chen Xuan’s first challenge is over, the tripartite score countdown#

#Nine hours, over 3 million people voted by SMS#

#”Into the profession” The first challenger with perfect scores is about to appear! #

# Chen Xuan’s next challenge turned out to be it! #

Chen Xuan: “???”

What the hell is the last one?

I didn’t even think about what to choose, so it’s a hot search?

Are people so dogged nowadays?

But you really have to start preparing.

He walked to the sofa and sat down, glanced at the prestige value, and directly drawn a lottery.

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Gene Drink]”

“Congratulations to the host for getting [sunscreen cream]”

“Congratulations to the host for getting the [Visor]”

“Congratulations to the host for getting the [insole]”

“Congratulations……”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining the [Designated Profession Card]”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining the [Ten-million Lottery Experience Card]”

What is said in that sentence, as long as the reputation value is enough, there is nothing that you can’t get.

After drawing hundreds of times in one breath, I finally got a professional card.

Moreover, it is still a designated professional card. Just looking at the name, you will know that there is a huge difference from the ordinary professional card.

[Designated Occupation Card]: Can directly designate an occupation.
Sure enough, as he thought, there was a big difference.

Previously, the occupation card was random, but now, it is designated.

In addition, there are other things.

He checked them one by one.

[Sunscreen cream]: 360 degrees all-round no dead spots to care for your skin, effectively prevent UV sunburn…
[Sun hat]: Wear it, you are the most beautiful boy in the village!
[Insole]: moderate softness, invisible heightening, enhanced elasticity, full angle covering the soles of the feet, even if you travel thousands of miles a day, you will not feel tired.
The corners of Chen Xuan’s mouth twitched slightly, this system is really…anything can be twitched.

Passing the career card, he looked directly at the last thing.

[Ten Million Lottery Experience Card]: It costs 10 million prestige points.
Chen Xuan’s eyes lit up, this is a good thing.

Ordinary lottery, as long as 100,000 prestige points.

Although everything can be drawn, good things still have to be probabilistic.

For things like genetic drinks, Chen Xuan has only drawn a few bottles so far.

It is also difficult to obtain professional cards.

The ten-million-level lottery is to amplify the probability of obtaining such things.

Moreover, so far, Chen Xuan has obtained very little.

“smoke!”

He did not hesitate to use the tens of millions of experience cards.

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Randomly Triggered by Fixed Profession]”

[Random Trigger by Fixed Profession]: Choose a profession and trigger the reward randomly.
Chen Xuan pondered for a few seconds, and then roughly understood what it was.

Simply put, it is based on the occupation, and a random reward is obtained.

This thing…

He felt that his ten million prestige value was pitted.

If you bark your teeth, you’ll be pitted, buddies have a lot of prestige, don’t care about these three melons and two dates.

Look at the professional cards, there are three in total, which is simply extravagant!

“What kind of profession is there…”

He muttered to himself, searched the Internet, and found the list of occupations.

Sweeping past, hundreds of occupations are densely packed, and the people watching are dazzled.

“Lawyer, teacher, fisherman, driver… farmer, this looks pretty good.”

Choosing a farmer should be easier.

It’s not that the program group’s requirements for this career are relaxed, but the feeling of living in the countryside.

If there is a choice, Chen Xuan would prefer to stay in the countryside.

His hometown is the countryside, with beautiful mountains and clear waters, and the fragrance of birds and flowers.

For him, it was a paradise.

And he just ended a challenge, and he didn’t want to make himself too tired.

Being a farmer, while completing the challenge, you can relax as a transition.

It’s cool to think about it.

The only uncertainty is that I don’t know where the program team will arrange for him in the village.

According to the current challengers who choose farmers, the villages they go to are in several cities near Jinling.

Most of them are plains, and only a few villages where challengers were assigned have mountains.

And he guessed that the program crew will most likely lose themselves in these villages with mountains and lakes.

It’s simple, they have to increase the difficulty.

The easiest way to increase the difficulty is to choose a village that is far from the city and almost isolated from the world.

As a city resident who was used to staying in the city, he suddenly had no way to adapt to living in such a place.

But that is for others, for Chen Xuan, he likes such a place.

“It’s you, farmer!”

Chen Xuan smiled and set his second professional challenge in his heart. .