Chapter 129

After confirming the topic of tomorrow’s course, Chen Xuan didn’t wander around, turned around and walked quickly towards the dormitory.

“Wow~”

“You take a walk by yourself, I’ll go back first.” Chen Xuan waved his hands without looking back.

Rhubarb looked at a big white dog under the moonlight and campus lights in the distance, and was immediately attracted. He ignored Chen Xuan and ran towards the big white dog.

Chen Xuan went back to the dormitory, sat in front of the computer and started to cry-knocking on the keyboard.

“Brother Chen has started preparing lessons?”

“I don’t know what class will be tomorrow.”

“It seems to be a lesson to teach people to make money.”

“Uh… can making money really teach? Anyway, I can’t imagine how to teach this.”

Chen Xuan is quickly typing down the content of tomorrow’s course.

Lecture teacher: Chen Xuan.

Course details: Finance, practical operation, students with computers try to bring computers to class.

Time: 9:00 – 11:30 in the morning; 13:00 – 15:00 in the afternoon.

Location: Room 303.

After writing the content, Chen Xuan clicks OK to publish.

The content was just sent out, and 5000 places were immediately booked.

It doesn’t make much sense to make an appointment now, regardless of whether it is 5000 places or 50,000 places.

As long as it is released, it is basically robbed every second.

And the classroom can only sit two thousand people, if you count those sitting on the ground, that’s four thousand people.

Therefore, the number of places is imaginary. If you want to take a class, you should come first.

I’m late, let’s say it’s a lesson, and you don’t even have a place to do it.

A group of students refreshing the page, after seeing the content of the course, the first reaction is, can finance make money?

How is this going to make money?

In their cognition, the profession of finance is a panacea, and the scope of coverage is too wide.

They are not particularly able to think of it. How should Chen Xuan use finance to teach them to make money.

But soon they will know.

Rhubarb did not come back until late. Chen Xuan was already asleep and heard the movement, but ignored him.

Time flies, and daybreaks.

At eight o’clock in the morning, classroom 303 was already full of seats.

Almost every student brought a computer. Among them, at the table in the corner, were Gao Shu.

“You said, Teacher Chen will teach us how to make money today?”

“Isn’t finance just such a thing.”

“If Teacher Chen can really make us money this time, then Han Yu, you can repay the loan.”

“Yeah.” Han Yu had no expression on his face, just as expressionless as Chen Xuan saw when he first had dinner with them in the restaurant.

As if not caring about anything, there was no look in his eyes.